Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clooney

Katrinasw18 Or Other...

5 posts in this topic

Hi There.

Anyone seen this girl from the other site?

I love the way she looks super cute and English rose type, but with a big curvy sexy body, although not quite BBW.

I think that girls up to about a size 16 are sexy as hell when they are pretty. I'm not into BBWs at all, but when the opportunity arises, I do like a curvy girl.

Has anyone either seen her or know of a similar young lady in the London area? Natural curvy beauty is what I'm after.

Cheers.

Clooney

I saw Katrina sometime last year. Pictures give a fair representation of how she looks. Her place was sparse and may have been purely a working house. I got the impression that there was someone else there but they were keeping quiet, could have been another working girl or some sort of security. Services were OK, nothing special, nothing dire. I felt her FK was a bit reluctant and she was pretty passive overall. No regrets about seeing her but I don't feel any urge to revisit. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend her but I certainly wouldn't warn against her. You might get more out of a visit to her than I did.

Cheers.

Was that at her place in Clapham or Lewisham? Any particular reason you think you didn't click? Just so that I know. What I'm getting at is are you, like me nearly 40 and maybe she is better with younger guys.

Please don't take offence at that or read into it, I'm just trying to get a feel of if it would be worth my while.

Also, I've spotted another likely candidate on the purple site - Curvy-natachasexy.

Anyone had the pleasure?

I saw her in Lewisham. I am in my middle 30s. She was friendly enough, it was just that I found her services very ordinary. She seemed rather unimaginative in the bedroom. And the sparse flat made things seem a little bit seedy, which didn't help (I think it was a mattress on the floor job but I might be misremembering). There may well be punters who wouldn't mind that. But her feedback on the purple site is very mixed which makes me think I am not alone in my experience of her. Still, she is not excessively priced so, unless you are watching the pennies, it might be worth you taking a chance even so.

Cheers.

This is very helpful.

Ta again.