Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nutcracker

Private Party Scene London

13 posts in this topic

As a newbie in this area but interested to participate, could someone pm with contact details as to how to acces info. Not interested in the LMP type parties but those offering full on more sophisticated floor shows with professional performers and possible participation (but not hassled to do so) in more upmarket clean safe venues where entry registration is simple and which are not rip off joints pricewise or otherwise.

As someone who attends parties and an avid forum follower I'm sure Smith's will be along to give you his pearls of wisdom. However I don't know why you dont want to consider LMP. Very professionally run with professional girls in a very up market location. Guaranteed ratio more expensive but you get what you've paid for quality action from quality girls.

As someone who attends parties and an avid forum follower I'm sure Smith's will be along to give you his pearls of wisdom. However I don't know why you dont want to consider LMP. Very professionally run with professional girls in a very up market location. Guaranteed ratio more expensive but you get what you've paid for quality action from quality girls.

I have absolutely no interest in so called full on sohisticated floor shows with so called professonal performers or all that shit as i see it as at these private venues, it always means expensive in my experience, i just want to punt with WGs who i know are definitely up for sex every time guaranteed at a price i am prepared to pay.

How is sophisticated, professional, upmarket, clean and safe defined here anyway. If the women are offering sex they are WGs, if not they are strippers to me. I dont require sophisticated as its punting not dating, i can get professional at parties already, what does upmarket mean in this context, no idea myself, i can get clean and safe at parties i go to now as well. :)

Edited by smiths

As a newbie in this area but interested to participate, could someone pm with contact details as to how to acces info. Not interested in the LMP type parties but those offering full on more sophisticated floor shows with professional performers and possible participation (but not hassled to do so) in more upmarket clean safe venues where entry registration is simple and which are not rip off joints pricewise or otherwise.

There have been a number of threads and posts about these type of places but i had a look and cant locate them so hopefully posters that posted on them might see this thread and be able to help you.

sounds to me like the op wants strippers that offer sexual services, but wants it cheaper than normal party places as he doesnt wanna be "ripped off"

Hi Nutcracker,

What you seem to be looking for are private strip parties. These are either held in rooms above pubs, licensed clubs or in girls flats. I used to be an avid fan of these until I plucked up the courage to go to full sex parties and now I probably would not go back.

If you want a bit of a grope, both ways, then they are probably for you. But be warned the more you want the more you pay and even then it may not produce the result you really want.

I dont think such parties exist in this country, or they are just very, very secret, or only very good looking or very wealthy men can go such as footballers - they do get to go to such places. WG's get paid something like £1.5k and up to attend but only the drop dead gorgeous types... suppose they could be called the upmarket WG's.

Otherwise, Europe is your best bet. Such as Frankfurt or Prague. In Prague for regular one on one you're still looking at approx £100 for a 30minute session for the most beautiful girl's.

Full Service Parties ????/ I don't know .

http://www.fullservice.co.uk/.

There was a thread on them a while ago .

Full Service Parties ????/ I don't know .

http://www.fullservice.co.uk/.

There was a thread on them a while ago .

Well remembered mate, yes this was one provider that has been posted about on here before as you say.

Well remembered mate, yes this was one provider that has been posted about on here before as you say.

Yes i remember

toxical Was the OP . He did an excellent post ON them at the time ..

Giving credit where credit is due .

Yes i remember

Good man, so the OP knows who to PM now to find out more unless Toxical posts on the thread of course. :)

Yes i remember

Jojosun,

Toxical should comment further, but my recollection is that the original main tread was delted as the organiser did not like some of the negative comments.

Although I have not been to his parties,I know from the past some of the girls that did these and other similar parties and I still stand by my earlier post that these hands on strip parties are not in the league of the real full sex parties that I go to now.

Regards,

davidgood

Jojosun,

Toxical should comment further, but my recollection is that the original main tread was delted as the organiser did not like some of the negative comments.

Although I have not been to his parties,I know from the past some of the girls that did these and other similar parties and I still stand by my earlier post that these hands on strip parties are not in the league of the real full sex parties that I go to now.

Regards,

davidgood

Toxical will decide if he wishes to post rather than should as you put it. Is this classed as punting is the point here, if so then i cant see why it cant be discussed on here, but of course its not up to me. If its not classed as punting then as this is a punting forum i would think it shouldnt be discussed on here, though again obviously its not up to me.