Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rosherville

Posh - Asian Supermodel

10 posts in this topic

TinEye seems to suggest this one at least is not a bait & switch, but then again you may have already known this!

Hi Guys

Not a lot of reports about this beautiful looking girl - would be grateful for any feedback.

http://www.asiansupe...ght-London.aspx

Thanks

W

Well, she's got 3 positive frs on here, as well as the asm ones, which may or may not mean anything? Also one where she did a duo with Nathasha where she wasn't so good, but the guy didn't know if was actually her?

Probably not much chat about her on the forums which doesn't signify good or bad.

I'd swap her to get Nathasha back though.

Edited by dmc32

Interesting to see her wearing a Scots Greys forage cap!

Interesting to see her wearing a Scots Greys forage cap!

Sorry to be pedantic. Scots Greys, I bow to your superior knowledge, but it's not a forage cap. They're the ones worn to one side of the head and flat when not being worn. She's wearing what used to be called a Service Dress Cap. Sorry again, I've bored myself now.

I saw Posh a number of times when she was based in Paddington. The pictures are accurate and i had a great time everytime I went, including a couple times at unsociable hours, so she always maakes the effort. Giggles quite a lot which some might find odd. Maybe that was just at me...

Hi Guys

Not a lot of reports about this beautiful looking girl - would be grateful for any feedback.

http://www.asiansupe...ght-London.aspx

Thanks

W

Did you see her then, she's been on my to do list for a while, so I'd be interested to know?

Did you see her then, she's been on my to do list for a while, so I'd be interested to know?

Sadly no as something came up but she is also on my definite to meet list as well.

W

Sadly no as something came up but she is also on my definite to meet list as well.

W

She does look good. If I get there before you, I'll let you know.

Shes got a fair few positive reviews. Anyone can confirm seeing her? Her photos look hot as hell. That voluptuous body ohhhlala.