Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxi

Erotic Massage Parlours In Aberdeen?

6 posts in this topic

There is a strong chance I will be moving to Aberdeen this year on account of (course) my job.

I didn't really get much warm vibes from the city when last I hung out there either in terms of people or weather.

Does anyone know if there are any recommended massage WGs or parlours - erotic body to body - to make my stay there more bearable? This cat needs his monthly dose of female affection and the prospect of there not being any good punting potential might just drive me insane.

Cheers for any help yous can give me!

btw if this is wrong place to put this thread apologies and please move it where its meant to be ta!

Edited by Maxi

Probably this would have been more suited to "Requests for Information" which it obviously is, but, since you are here, it would be churlish to ignore the question!

I have a feeling that your professional activities will require you to go down to Edinburgh quite frequently! While the Edinburgh police are quite tolerant of the sex industry, Grampian do not appear to be so.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am going to Aberdeen later next week for a punt - is it safe? I mean relative to say Glasgow?

Ursula Jeske has had good reoports in the past; I've not seen her as she's been busy on the one day a year I'm in Aberdeen. Google her name for contact details.

Bit late with this perhaps, but Maxi, you'll have no problem punting in Aberdeen. My punting "career" started in Glasgow and then moved to Aberdeen, and while I can't say I've found either place to be unsafe, I would hazard a guess that Aberdeen is safer, purely because it's a safer city overall anyway (although again, I never had any trouble in Glasgow.)

Search for other threads with Aberdeen in them for advice I've given to others, but essentially, it's exactly what you would expect for the third biggest city in Scotland - it's the third best punting city. Decent choice of girls (depending on what you want) and unless you're super-fussy, there's always someone available to give your knob a quick polish.

No such thing as Aberdeen massage parlours, though. They simply don't exist. (If anyone can prove me wrong, please PM me!)

As for the police, I think they gave a couple of girls a bit of hassle recently, but my regular reckoned it was one of the other regular Aberdeen girls grassing up some touring girls, or something along those lines. Nothing to worry about, and I would probably put it in between Edinburgh and Glasgow in terms of how tolerant the police are towards punting. I won't say any more, for fear of jinxing myself!

Hello Kiesloski,

Aberdeen has been fine for me touring the last 2 years, what the police are not happy with is the 2 girls working in the same location together which everybody know is against the law. Also they look for traffic girls cause in Belfast some girls who have been trafficked have got a barcode on the feet to show who owns them.

Some girls advertise a 2 girl booking which is not allow to take place at address were a girl is working. But they can do a 2 girl if they are in a hotel or an outcall is fine. There is a grey area in the law and it very complex topic.

Warmest Regards