Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nervousnewbie

Riyana Of Leicester

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen her recently? Doesnt seem to have updated website in a while!

Hi, I did look at her profile, she does look good. I decided not to proceed due to lack of feedback. There are a few posts on here commenting on the amount of alcohol she consumes. Not sure if that bothers you.

I am searching for a decent Indian wg based in Leicester. I will post if and when I find one.

if you do find a good indian wg do let us know

Will do. I think Im going to have to look further afield than Leicester. Manchester or London is probably the best bet. Its a shame most dont offer OWO or even DFK.

The search continues.

Have you seen? FORBIDDENFRUITUK , not sure if shes based in Leicester, but i think shes close by. I was going to arrange to see her while she was touring, but didn't get the chance in the end.

Forbiddenfruit is based in birmingham. Does not do OWO though.

FRs on Riyana re overnight problems and alcohol issues are at least 5~7 years old.

I have seen her on a few occassions, the last one being just over 2 years ago. In addition, a friend of mine

also went to see her in August last year.

She does not tend to update her profile/website much. She uisually only works incalls during limited hours,

10pm ~ 3pm Mon~Fri being the norm and requires advance notice for bookings. She can work outside

these hours, but requires even more notice.

As she is one of few Indian girls who provides FK and OWO, I would recommend her and I would see her again.

Should you decide to book her, it would be advisable to confirm services you require, to avoid any disappointment.

CT

SP,

Forbidden fruit is based in Nottm. I have not seen her nor am i likely, as there is no OWO on the menu.

However, she has been on my Hot list for over a year and her blogs have been interesting, especially when name-calls

some of the punters who've seen her, lol. Not Surprised that these blogs have now been removed. Each to their own.

I had seen Riyana a few months ago after a 2 year break from seeing her and she is still the same she drinks during the meeting. She requested me to pour her a drink i.e Bacardi n coke... She doesn't offer reverse oral at all but during our meeting she agreed that I could go down once maybe the drink inluenced her not sure. At the end of the meeting she did look tipsy

OK.. hands up! Her lack of website update is because she relies on me to do it and I simply haven't the time anymore :-(

To be perfectly frank though, there isn't a lot to update other than photo's. In regard to this my defence is as follows!

• R doesn't show her face, her body type hasn;t changed an iota in 3 years, she has the same long hair and clothes style (mega trendy btw)... so any additional/updated photo's would only be of benefit to 'repeat' viewers of her website in the name of 'tantalise and tease'. Well to be honest, that is not the kind of client R wants! She wants clients that know their type, do their homework (as in read her website, be sure she offers what they want, check reviews), visit her and hopefully make their own minds up!

Of course, I am happy to set aside time to update the price range page if that's OK with y'all ;-p

Oh, and Raj... not sure you have the right girl here because Riyana never drinks Bacardi, trust me on this... I have 10 years of drinking with her on you, did you mean Vodka? And she doesn't offer reverse oral, not even for boyfriends, it simply doesn't do anything for her (can kinda get that if honest).

You sure it wasn't you on the Barcadi that night ;-) x