mikef2008

Facials

16 posts in this topic

For me, a good old facial is the perfect end to a blowjob. Any suggestions for a sexy girl in London who's happy with a face full?

Mike

Can you please clarify what part of London

Peter

I guess a factor to consider is how much make-up a girl is wearing and how long it takes to put on. If you're talking about a quicky this may not seem that attractive to her.

LucyBarker/Cumonlucy comes to London sometimes for Bukkake parties if that tickles your fancy - as warned before on another thread, be careful of ''friendly fire'' at these events!

I guess a factor to consider is how much make-up a girl is wearing and how long it takes to put on. If you're talking about a quicky this may not seem that attractive to her.

LucyBarker/Cumonlucy comes to London sometimes for Bukkake parties if that tickles your fancy - as warned before on another thread, be careful of ''friendly fire'' at these events!

I think the OP is after a 1on1 recommendation, not a bukkake event or party

I think the OP is after a 1on1 recommendation, not a bukkake event or party

Yeah, that's right. I still have a great memory from some years back of Kirsty - a gorgeous, curvy Russian girl - providing me with a sensational COF.

For me, a good old facial is the perfect end to a blowjob. Any suggestions for a sexy girl in London who's happy with a face full?

I agree completely!

If you're budget stretches to it, a lot of the girls at Maxes are very happy to take a face full. He even has a list of services on the bottom right side of the site so you can click through to see who enjoys various things, such as A-levels or facials (under COF), though I think the latter list includes almost all his girls.

Although I've not had the pleasure yet, Dani Lovejoy on the other site gets great reviews and has confirmed to me by email she's more than happy to take a facial.

Will watch this space with interest....!

Mike, I know a lady who thrives on facial in Bucks...is that area any good for you?

Jennifer_Naughty in Wembley was happy to take a full facial from me when I punted with her on Tuesday.

Mike, I know a lady who thrives on facial in Bucks...is that area any good for you?

That works for me if you can PM please.

Cheers,

B

Jennifer_Naughty in Wembley was happy to take a full facial from me when I punted with her on Tuesday.

She looks wonderful.

Are you planning a full FR?

She looks wonderful.

Are you planning a full FR?

She is just as attractive in the flesh and looks great glazed in spunk! Will have to take my camera next time as she allows filming too.

Yes I should be submitting a FR soon.

She is just as attractive in the flesh and looks great glazed in spunk! Will have to take my camera next time as she allows filming too.

Yes I should be submitting a FR soon.

Let us know when, I look forward to reading it!

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum was just found Mike's original thread, hope it's OK to resurrect.

I can't find 'Jennifer_Naughty' so was wondering if she's still around?

I've tried maxes-angels website but can't find how to navigate to pics and services for the girls. ?

Anyone got any other recommendations for London girls who enjoy receiving a facial?

Thanks and Merry Xmas everyone

You need to be a registered user to see the services offered by the girls on maxes angels, having just had a quick look there seems to be quite a few who offer COF.

please can you PM me too , thanks.