Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prelox

Hygiene

34 posts in this topic

ladies have you ever turned a punter away for having bad hygiene and if so how did the punter react? im asking as a girl recently told me she asked a punter to take a quick shower to which he refused and claimed to be insulted, and the punter stormed off with his cash. Also there is a new ebony girl on the purple site who says on her profile she does bareback but only if she can see proof that the guy is clean, what can prove that a guy is clean? sti results? ,it is so easy to produce fake sti test results as you dont have to give your real name , she looks like a sweet girl but i think the she is mad .

Showering and BB sex are two separate issues and probably shouldn't be bunched together. People use words like 'clean' and 'dirty' to talk about sexual disease (interesting because we don't really talk about, say, colds and flus in that way and I suspect it's related to a moral judgement being attached to sexual disease), but in reality it has nothing to do with how hygienic you are, and everything to do with knowing how diseases are contracted or prevented. Being too clean can be a problem: if women douche they're likely to get thrush or BV, which in turn makes them more susceptible to any STD they might come into contact with.

As for punters, well, when someone arrives for an incall with me they are presented with a towel and pointed towards the shower. It's not a request, it's a prerequisite. I've had no objections to this except the 'Oh, but I've just showered' -- to which I usually say 'I have one rule for everyone, I'm afraid. Won't take you long if you're already clean.' I also insist on mouthwash use before the appointment too. No-one's taken offence, and if they did, I wouldn't hesitate to return their money and see them out with a smile.

ladies have you ever turned a punter away for having bad hygiene and if so how did the punter react? im asking as a girl recently told me she asked a punter to take a quick shower to which he refused and claimed to be insulted, and the punter stormed off with his cash. Also there is a new ebony girl on the purple site who says on her profile she does bareback but only if she can see proof that the guy is clean, what can prove that a guy is clean? sti results? ,it is so easy to produce fake sti test results as you dont have to give your real name , she looks like a sweet girl but i think the she is mad .

Plus any STI test is only good at best up till the time the tests were done, for all the WG in this case would know for definite the punter could of caught a STI the day after he got the clear certificate. Any WG with half a brain cell would realise this, this woman is clearly not smart.

I was at a party when a smelly guy got ejected, he refused to have a shower saying he was perfectly clean, i could smell him 6 feet away. He gave a bit of verbal abuse as he walked out.

Its all very obvious, ensure you are clean before sex, properly washing yourself not just a splash of water over yourself, how hard is that to achieve.

I fully understand Curious Rose's comments. BB sex for me with a WG is definately a no go

I prefer my punts to be early in the morning or as soon as the lady starts work in the hope that they are washed and showered as I would always be when visiting

Plus any STI test is only good at best up till the time the tests were done, ...

Quite - and for some STIs the test is in fact only an indication that you didn't have the infection 2 weeks before the test, such is the incubation period. Last time I went to the GUM clinic they asked when I had last been exposed to a risk of infection (including oral without for example) and I said 10 days ago. They said that's not enough time for many risks to show up in a test and would recommend a retest once 2 weeks had elapsed.

Quite - and for some STIs the test is in fact only an indication that you didn't have the infection 2 weeks before the test, such is the incubation period. Last time I went to the GUM clinic they asked when I had last been exposed to a risk of infection (including oral without for example) and I said 10 days ago. They said that's not enough time for many risks to show up in a test and would recommend a retest once 2 weeks had elapsed.

Spot on.

This delay is something many people fail to grasp. Alas.

Back to the other part of the original post, surely it is bad manners to turn up smelling at any social or work thing. But one hears tales of people at work with personal hygene problems - i.e they stink. Why is this tolerated anywhere?

And if you are going to get close and maybe intimate, surely then is the time to make that extra effort to be fresh.

Takes all sorts.....

A couple of times I've encountered guys for whom 1 shower simply wasn't going to be enough. 99% of guys are absolutely fine and some, who are very clean anyway worry too much about it. Personal hygiene is one of those things where "If you are worried about it, you probably needn't be" really does apply.

'Cleanliness' regards STDs is another thing altogether. No one can guarantee to be 100% STI free, and it makes me chuckle inside when I hear "I'm ok I'm clean". Right!

As for punters, well, when someone arrives for an incall with me they are presented with a towel and pointed towards the shower. It's not a request, it's a prerequisite. I've had no objections to this except the 'Oh, but I've just showered' -- to which I usually say 'I have one rule for everyone, I'm afraid. Won't take you long if you're already clean.' ....

but some people take 10/15 mins in the shower,

so i would expect that the booking would

only start after they'd finished ?

think that varies from lady to lady. Esp if she only has a short break before the next punter.

wtf do you do for 15 mins in the shower? this is a freshen up, not a deep clean after digging out the septic tank. should be a 2 min sluice.

I have written this elsewhere but learnt the hard way. Whilst giving a massage....he had POOOOOOOOOOOO on his bum. Not a little, but smeared. So yes, a 2 min shower please.

I've never had anyone take longer than about five minutes. That's an acceptable grace period, to me, so it hasn't been an issue, and I don't throw clients out on the dot anyway.

wtf do you do for 15 mins in the shower? this is a freshen up, not a deep clean after digging out the septic tank. should be a 2 min sluice.

everthing takes me a long time these days,but even in my youth i was pretty slow,plus am sure i'm not the only one.

i arrive at a punt fully clean and minty fresh-never had complaints.

for various reasons i dont like a shower just before sex.

I've never had anyone take longer than about five minutes. That's an acceptable grace period, to me, so it hasn't been an issue, and I don't throw clients out on the dot anyway.

It takes me 2-3 minutes to have a shower at a punt, i have had one before leaving my place so the worst i am going to be is a bit sweaty so it doesnt take any longer than that to get clean. :)

I usually ask for a shower when I see the lady. Chances are even though ensure I am squeaky clean in all orifices and body, I will be sweaty and bothered by time I get to her place x

I have written this elsewhere but learnt the hard way. Whilst giving a massage....he had POOOOOOOOOOOO on his bum. Not a little, but smeared. So yes, a 2 min shower please.

ha! disgusting , he was probably really horny and desperate to get things started, or maybe he thought you might get annoyed if he takes long in the shower

There are some dirty bastards out there! :unsure:

Some people are oblivious to hygiene I think cos where I live there is a lad who works in the newsagent and he REEKS, you can smell him straight away! - why the shop owner puts up with it I'll never know as its certain to put customers off!

I work in the construction trade and after a days graft you do get dirty and sweaty but I've worked with a couple of blokes in the past who'd turn up stinking 1st thing in the morning before they even picked up any tools!

Before a punt a thorough body wash and teeth clean is essential!

I actually enjoy long showers....say a good 15/20mins....happy for the time to start before or after I'm done....

I would feel dirty now if i just bowled up and just got it on without a shower. I feel for the girls in Amsterdam.. I always have a shower in the morning anyway and have another one at the ladies'.

I must admit whenever I punt I find showering the most tedious part of the process not because I object perse but because I always make sure I turn up well groomed. It seems like a bit of a palava because Ive already showered but to be fair I dont think the girl is neccesarily making a judgement it's just the done thing. Having said that it works both ways if the girl hasnt made any effort or I will and have walked away also.

OMG, i hope you kicked him out, that is disgusting!! I was just eating a chocolate eclair as well!!!!

i have never been made to have a shower, occasionally am offered a shower, sometimes i politely decline, other times if it is a hot day i will accept and ask her to join me, which every lady i have seen is always really keen to do.

Im a bit at a loss why a guy would turn up smelly. Surely the cleaner one is, the more likely he will get a better service?

I actually enjoy long showers....say a good 15/20mins....happy for the time to start before or after I'm done....

You are happy to start the clock before your shower .... and still spend 20 mins in there !!!!! I take it you don't do 30 min punts :)?

I always ask to shower when I arrive. Sometimes I need to, other times it simply a way of demonstrating I take cleanliness seriously and sets the lady's mind at ease. I'm fine with it being out of my time. My usual punts are 1 to 2 hours duration and I am in and out of the bathroom in less than 3 mins. Hardly worth quibbling over.

Not sure I'd ever spend 20 mins in a shower if a hot lady was waiting to have sex with me just outside the bathroom door lol.

I always shower ,including full shave upstairs and down.nail trim both sets,floss teeth ,brush teeth mouthwash and rinse but I still always worry about not being clean .I have never had A problem Hygiene wise and any girl I have visited has always been happy with my state of cleanliness but after driving to an Incall I still feel the need to shower if I have been in the car for any length of time.most girls however assure me its not needed .