Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

Mfm 3some

9 posts in this topic

I can imagine how the ladies feel when a punter lets them down

Recently I ran a thread looking for a fellow male punter for a mfm 3some with a lady that I am a regular with

I had several replies of interest and gave them details and also asked for their prefences. In the end the responses came to zero. The cost was not expensive and the location was made clear from the onset

Disapointing yes very, the oportunity is still open should anyone read this and be interested. Feel free to PM

I can imagine how the ladies feel when a punter lets them down

Recently I ran a thread looking for a fellow male punter for a mfm 3some with a lady that I am a regular with

I had several replies of interest and gave them details and also asked for their prefences. In the end the responses came to zero. The cost was not expensive and the location was made clear from the onset

Disapointing yes very, the oportunity is still open should anyone read this and be interested. Feel free to PM

I have experienced the all mouth but no action brigade on here before myself. All arranged and then a last minute excuse, on at least four occassions, i dont for one second believe all four suddenly had a last minute emergency.

I wish you luck with this but you really wont know till the day whether they will show or not, i hope you get someone reliable. I stick with FFM and parties nowadays.

thanks for your comments Smith, I was begining to think it was me

What part of the world you based in long walker?

South Bucks area, and you David

I have experienced this as well, the all talk and no trouser mob. Pm's and even mobile numbers exchanged and then on the day no reply to messages and moby goes to voicemail, no apology even just blanked, this has happened 3 times now and it's just plain rudeness! :angry:

thanks Spatan

so its really not me, thank goddness. I thought the fellow punters here were united in many ways unfortunately not so. Again I can see why some of the ladies get stroppy with the punters who let them down

I had thought about messaging you, but my "requirements" are so strict so to speak. I doubt i could find another guy who wants the same things as i do with a girl.

Example, ive been offered a mfm threesome but she was in her early 30's and wasnt exactly gorgeous looking, even though to him he thought she was a babe! So, ive sort of given up on doing mfm meets.

Ive offered an mfm with a guy, she was up for it, but he's too shy or something he just doesnt seem to want to meet in person.

A lot of guys are put off by DP'ing a girl, with both their balls rubbing each other while spit roasting her. Im the same. I prefer 1 on 1 with the girl while the other guy watches or waits at a bar, and vice-versa, simply put - we take her in turns.

in the process of sending you a PM

Peter