hotlondonchef

Xxvictoria

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone visited this young lady, it all looks fine so maybe I'm a bit of a pessimist but some feed back would be good.

Just trying to see if anyone has visited.

I have her on my hot list but there are one or two others I plan to see first. Looks perfectly genuine enough to me and if by any very small chance its not you can walk away.

Saw her yesterday. Great GFE: she's tall, slim, toned and pretty, with legs that go on forever. Very friendly girl to talk to, grest oral and noclock watching. Only downsides are that she's a smoker and despite confirming services beforehand she didn't offer facials.

Saw her yesterday. Great GFE: she's tall, slim, toned and pretty, with legs that go on forever. Very friendly girl to talk to, grest oral and noclock watching. Only downsides are that she's a smoker and despite confirming services beforehand she didn't offer facials.

whats her rates?

Thanks for that will be there soon!

whats her rates?

£150 per hour