Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KentAde

Condom Recommendations

4 posts in this topic

Dear All,

I'm a punter who loves oral, NEVER has vaginal penetration but loves the odd anal session now and again. Therefore, I very rarely wear a condom as I go for OWO each time. The problem now is that on occasion with anal, the condom is very tight and I seem to partially lose my stiffy!...and you anal guys know you have to be soooo hard for bum fun! ;)

So, guys (or gals) can anyone recommend condoms which I could use for punting which could assist with this minor irritation!? Maybe a thinner material?

Cheers,

Ade.

There's a very recent condom thread further down the page in this forum. Among the top recommendations were Mates Skyns and Pasante Unique. Both are non-latex (skyns are polyisoprene, a synthetic form of latex, and Uniques are made of the older material polyurethane). Unique are harder to get in the UK, you'd have to order online.

I suspect your problem, if the condom feels too tight, is that you're wearing the wrong size. Mates come in a large size (you can get them in Boots), so maybe try those.

Excellent, thank you ladies. Much appreciated... :wub: