iorar

Scottish Sarah?

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen Scottish Sarah from the other site. Great reviews there but nothing on PN?

Has anyone seen Scottish Sarah from the other site. Great reviews there but nothing on PN?

I have seen her quite recently, and her pictures are certainly genuine, and not unduly photoshopped. I would say that her feedback is genuine too.

Thanks S man - but would you recommend her?

Thanks S man - but would you recommend her?

She's an attractive girl, nicely/sexily dressed, good flat in good location, very lively and nice to talk to etc etc. I certainly don't think it was a bad punt, but I don't feel we really clicked sexually. Your experience may well be different - she's a woman, after all, not a machine. The only way to find out is to go and see her.......

I have seen Sarah recently. She is amazing and I would love to see her again soon. Fantastic company and also a perfect social companion.

I saw Sarah maybe 18 months ago or so, shortly before her 30th birthday and would echo Southern man's comments. Nice enough but would not think about returning. Also I see her current fee is £150 ph (I think I paid £120 when I saw her); personally not sure about the increase when you can see someone like EnglishRoseParis for the same fee.