Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IanTurnet

Misti Site In Finchley

6 posts in this topic

I see that there is a new(ish) place in Finchley and some of the girls look to may taste, pretty. curvy/busty but not fat.

The ladies that I would like to hear about are Carmen, Eva and Alexandra, but any recommendations would be fine.

Thanks

IanT

I can't report on the girls you ask after but I can on Julianna, Susanna and Kelly. All speak decent English.None do anal - although it's on the price list on the door. All three excellent, although I have a particular thing for Kelly and see her most weeks. She is exceptionally attractive, small tits and a good GFE.

Is the link on the other site ??

Thanks .

I see that there is a new(ish) place in Finchley and some of the girls look to may taste, pretty. curvy/busty but not fat.

The ladies that I would like to hear about are Carmen, Eva and Alexandra, but any recommendations would be fine.

Thanks

IanT

I have not seen these 3.

Julianna is a favourite of mine. She is beautiful, and is busty and not fat.

Celina is another favourite, a bubbly lady with a great slim figure, borderline busty, lovely firm C-cup ?

Susanna is really skinny and not my cup of tea, but she is well liked by others on here.

And Monica is tallish, has a great figure, maybe D-cup, but I found she did not engage at all.

I can't report on the girls you ask after but I can on Julianna, Susanna and Kelly. All speak decent English.None do anal - although it's on the price list on the door. .........

I take that as a strong indicator that the girls are there of their own free will - the girls who are happy to do A do it, and others do not.