Kantos Kan

Exchanging Photos

37 posts in this topic

My last couple of purple site bookings have been with ladies who have had only a few photos on their profile. Both though offered to send me a face picture prior to the booking to help me make up my mind. I duly accepted both offers and got lovely photos via email that helped me decide to book. So far so good. However, what struck me as odd in both cases was that the WG asked for a photo in return. I declined both times and they were both fine with it, the bookings went ahead successfully and no mention was ever made of it. I was quite surprised though, I must admit, at the casual way in which my photo was requested in return for sending theirs. This is something I have never encountered in 5 years of punting, 3 of them using the dreaded purple site.

Is this exchange of photos something other guys engage in at all? Is it becoming increasingly common to be asked ? Or have I just picked a couple of (extremely nice but ) naieve girls to make bookings with in the last month ?

Maybe they were being polite and just thought it was protocol to ask for one back. The fact they didn't mind means that it's not important to them!

Some guys offer photos, I say it's not necessary personally, but maybe some women require them?

Do you mean naive as in them sending you photos? I guess when business is tight women might become less security conscious and the risk of you being a journalist or something dodgy low compared to loss of business.

Do you mean naive as in them sending you photos?

Not really Lydia, although there is that aspect to consider of course. I actually felt it was naive to even think that a client would send his photo. Clearly from your response, it's not as unusual as I first thought. Personally (even though I am neither partnered nor famous), it's not something I would consider in a million years.

I've been using the other site off and on for a couple of years, so far I have never been asked for a photo.

I can understand from the ladies point of view that it would be nice to see in advance who they will open the door to. In practice though I can't see it being very successful.

Not sure what I'd do if asked. I guess if it's someone I really really want to see and wouldn't do the booking without one then I might.

I get offers of photos, and also many, many unsolicited ones (I like cocks, but seeing pictures of them that I haven't asked for does nowt for me!). So there must be lots of guys out there who don't assume we're all scheming blackmailing bitches.

In actual fact though, I'd far rather not see any pics at all in advance.

I get offers of photos, and also many, many unsolicited ones (I like cocks, but seeing pictures of them that I haven't asked for does nowt for me!). So there must be lots of guys out there who don't assume we're all scheming blackmailing bitches.

In actual fact though, I'd far rather not see any pics at all in advance.

Ill stop sending cock photos to wg's then.

(WTF are some guys on??)

In my experience most guys who send photos seem to be expecting a response along the lines of 'My goodness, your cock is so big/you are so handsome/the yacht you're posing next to must be worth a fortune (delete as appropriate) that I would love to see you for nothing' and I tend to avoid them.

The exceptions would be men from overseas who supply far more information than I would ever require, simply because they're used to punting in a different environment.

Edited by Sarita

Only ever had one photo of a cock sent to me, but several pics of would be clients standing on some yacht somewhere *why is it always a yacht* and when you meet up the guy is always at least fifteen years older in the flesh

What Sarita said. We laugh at men who send their photos unsolicited! I have considered putting a rogues gallery of cocks on my website! Hoenstly, I know what a penis looks like! *sigh*

I don't understand why girls would ask for pics a) It might not actually be them and B) can you really tell for a picture if a man is a nutter/timewaster/smelly?

What Sarita said. We laugh at men who send their photos unsolicited! I have considered putting a rogues gallery of cocks on my website! Hoenstly, I know what a penis looks like! *sigh*

I don't understand why girls would ask for pics a) It might not actually be them and :cool: can you really tell for a picture if a man is a nutter/timewaster/smelly?

have you ever searched for men offering services on awank? Most just seem to have a few cock pictures. Bet that brings the lady punters flooding in!.

There is one ad on the other site the lady asks for pics if you're of a certain age.

So there must be lots of guys out there who don't assume we're all scheming blackmailing bitches.

To be fair Claire, I am sure most guys on here recognise that 99+% of WGs are honest and trustworthy. It's the other tiny minority that you just have to be careful of. It's also a fairly safe bet that Clair (or Pia or Lydia or Sarah Summers etc) of Punternet are all straight ladies because of their good reps and things like high levels of other site feedback. However, when it's a lady who has only recently registered on that site and has zero feedback, I find it pays to be a bit cautious before handing out things like photos to people I have never met before. Some guys clearly feel otherwise and that's their perogative.

I must say, I find the idea of clients sending cock pix prior to a booking more than faintly ridiculous. Do they think they are going to get a discount !!!?

I've had guys surprised I don't want them to send a photo, they only think it's fair. As above I wouldn't know it was their photo, or how long ago it was taken. I prefer to wait and see. Nice gesture though, a lot nicer than randomly being sent a cock pic. It's a bit like sending photos of a loaf bread to a baker!

Whatever next?, guys sending in pictures of their feet (summer snap of white socks and brown sandels)....that should get you to sex god status within minutes...

My last couple of purple site bookings have been with ladies who have had only a few photos on their profile. Both though offered to send me a face picture prior to the booking to help me make up my mind. I duly accepted both offers and got lovely photos via email that helped me decide to book. So far so good. However, what struck me as odd in both cases was that the WG asked for a photo in return. I declined both times and they were both fine with it, the bookings went ahead successfully and no mention was ever made of it. I was quite surprised though, I must admit, at the casual way in which my photo was requested in return for sending theirs. This is something I have never encountered in 5 years of punting, 3 of them using the dreaded purple site.

Is this exchange of photos something other guys engage in at all? Is it becoming increasingly common to be asked ? Or have I just picked a couple of (extremely nice but ) naieve girls to make bookings with in the last month ?

I certainly wouldnt send my photo, its punting not dating, what i look like is neither here nor there. I rarely get asked but i only phone WGs so that may be why. :)

I got asked by my new Swindon find. She sent me some facial pictures of herself. I said that I couldn't reiterate as I didn't know what she might do with them.

I suggested calling in to see her so that she could see that I wasn't that ugly or known to her. This worked well and we have now met a few times, all without my picture being splattered over the internet.

I certainly wouldnt send my photo, its punting not dating, what i look like is neither here nor there.

I have to agree here, it is what it is.

I have no desire for a man to send me a face photo before meeting with me.

I have had a few who have suggested they send me one of themselves, but I always say no.

I get requested for face pics now and again, I would never ever send one though.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

normally i would not send a pic, or reqquest one, but recently on the other site there seems to be a few girls who are really friendly, happy to chat via text even before a booking made, and then we end up exchanging pics, and meet and have great time. i t really depends on the rapport and if you feel the lady is genuine, if i get that feeling, and obviously FB plays a part as well as her behaviour then sending a pic no problem at all. I'm not a celebrity anyway so even if it was an undercover journalist, my pic would be of little use

I've met some ladies on the other site who say in their profile that they don't have face pics for privacy but will send some to you if you provide them with an email address. I find it odd because it still defeats their privacy policy. Yes you have to contact them but that's not exactly a big barrier to overcome.

I've also seen a few profiles of ladies who say they'll only meet you if they see a pic first. I guess it's only fair. If a guy needs to see a face photo it seems odd to me that they don't think the lady should feel the same way. I have a phobia about having my photo taken so I can't provide one even if I wanted to, I don't have any pics of me at all.

I've met some ladies on the other site who say in their profile that they don't have face pics for privacy but will send some to you if you provide them with an email address. I find it odd because it still defeats their privacy policy. Yes you have to contact them but that's not exactly a big barrier to overcome.

I don't agree with this. There is a world of difference privacy-wise in sticking a face photo on a website and emailing one out to potential clients. The former is open to the whole wide world (some popular other site profiles have views in the millions) whilst the later will only result in a few dozens/hundreds of people getting the pic. The risk of being spotted by someone you know with the latter method is still real, but is is orders of magnitude down from using an open website.

I've also seen a few profiles of ladies who say they'll only meet you if they see a pic first. I guess it's only fair. If a guy needs to see a face photo it seems odd to me that they don't think the lady should feel the same way. I have a phobia about having my photo taken so I can't provide one even if I wanted to, I don't have any pics of me at all.

I don't see that as fair at all. The guy will want to see photos of a WG to help decide if he should part with a significant chunk of his disposable income for that month. It's a big decision and can go badly wrong if the girl chosen is not to his tastes. Whereas the lady is not arranging the booking for aesthetic/pleasurable reasons. She is simply doing her job. As long as Joe Punter is clean, timely and respectful, what more is there to need to know ? What the punter looks like is immaterial to whether the girl gets what she wants/needs out of the booking. It is of huge importance to what the guy wants from the booking.

I have escaped the willy photos in this world, but was (years ago it must be said) on the site "Faceparty" (that shows it was years ago) and used to have men send me photos of their private bits. Without asking. And that was merely after chatting for a bit rather than there being a promise of sex or whatever. DELETE!

No, I don't ask for photos. As KK says, as long as they are nice and clean I don't really care.

As for sending photos by email, I also agree....once I have established (one can't always know, but still....) that they don't live round the corner from me (may be lying but again....) I have sometimes sent a face photo.

Yes, having it there for everyone to access doesn't work for me.

I've also seen a few profiles of ladies who say they'll only meet you if they see a pic first. I guess it's only fair.

I read the couples profile on the purple site from time to time.

You will often get them saying that they will not meet up with anyone unless that person will send a face picture.

I should imagine they are ones who have come in to this world via swinging.

Edited by Lucy7

Maybe the Ladies would like to have a choice on who they wish to see (look wise) and maybe they are in a position to be picky...

Time for all the ugly blokes (yours truely included) to commit suicide...lol

Maybe the Ladies would like to have a choice on who they wish to see (look wise) and maybe they are in a position to be picky...

Time for all the ugly blokes (yours truely included) to commit suicide...lol

Possiby....

I think most ladies will say like me though, that what a blokes looks like does not factor in to this lark much at all.

I know it has been typed loads and loads of times before on forums, but the key to a successful meeting from my/our side is a nice personality.

Possiby....

I think most ladies will say like me though, that what a blokes looks like does not factor in to this lark much at all.

I know it has been typed loads and loads of times before on forums, but the key to a successful meeting from my/our side is a nice personality.

You are probably right, but I'm sure there is a small minority who do treat it like a "date" with benefits and are therefore more inclined to be a bit more "choosy" when it comes to who they see (and who they would like to be seen with in a social setting).

Attraction is a strange thing....