XTC2

Clarification On The Rule Regarding Frs On The Same Girl

28 posts in this topic

Could Galahad or one of the FR-reviewing mods please clarify the rule for me on submitting follow up field reports on a girl? I was under the impression that subsequent reports on a girl were allowed if they were sufficiently far apart time-wise, and as long as there was something new to report.

I have just had a field report rejected for "violating FR rules", but as far as I can tell I haven't. My last report on this girl was well over a year ago (16 months in fact) and during that time she has moved to another part of town, offers sessions with a friend, etc.

Has this rule changed, or have I unknowingly voilated some other rule I was not aware of?

Edited by XTC2

There are no 'Fr-reviewing mods'. Galahad is solely responsible for the Fr system and none of the mods have any access to it or even know how it works! I will 'report' this post for G's attention.

In general, a second report on a particular lady will be accepted after six months, provided the author is well-established with reports on other ladies in the meantime and no red flags are raised by the system.

One example of a big red flag is if an author submits three reports in a row on the same lady, with no other reports on anyone else, even if there is a six month interval between them. That would look very suspicious. It might even lead to all reports on that lady by first-time authors being rejected, as that is a very common pattern with providers who write or solicit fake reports as advertising.

In general, a second report on a particular lady will be accepted after six months, provided the author is well-established with reports on other ladies in the meantime and no red flags are raised by the system.

One example of a big red flag is if an author submits three reports in a row on the same lady, with no other reports on anyone else, even if there is a six month interval between them. That would look very suspicious. It might even lead to all reports on that lady by first-time authors being rejected, as that is a very common pattern with providers who write or solicit fake reports as advertising.

I've got a problem with this; I now have a regular lady in Swindon that I have seen twice in the past two weeks and intend seeing again next.

These meeting are real, money changed hands and each time we do something slightly different.

Yet, it seems I cannot, or should not try and write a second report.

Well, there isn't really any need, is there? The FR's aren't a diary of what new stuff you tried, they're a recommendation of whether she's good or not. If you wrote her a report that said she was good - and she IS good - then you're done, surely?

Yeah, very suspicious.. a guy finds a girl he enjoys being with, she gives a good service.. he wants the world to know about it. I'm sorry, I just don't get it, never have and probably never will. At the end of the day,G has the button and I respect his right to use it.

think we have to consider the 2 sides on this

1, Galahad rightly tries to protect his FR system from fakes. For it it becomes infected with fakes then its reason for being goes. If we can be sure most of the published FR's are good then they can be taken at face value. Unlike another site I could mention where it is necessary to cross check the feedback to check it is OK.

2. Against this is the loss of some valid FR's as the checking will obviously throw out some good ones.

Now Galahad will look for patterns in FR submissions to find the fakes, and the scenarios outlined above he says fits onto a pattern of fake submission.

It is a tight judgement between being too cautious and losing too many good ones and being too slack and letting too many fakes through. Its not a judgement I would like to have to make....

Obviously he cant publish the logic of the checks because that would assist the fake authors. So we have to take his judgement at face value.

unless someone can think of a more fail safe system...

think we have to consider the 2 sides on this

1, Galahad rightly tries to protect his FR system from fakes. For it it becomes infected with fakes then its reason for being goes. If we can be sure most of the published FR's are good then they can be taken at face value. Unlike another site I could mention where it is necessary to cross check the feedback to check it is OK.

2. Against this is the loss of some valid FR's as the checking will obviously throw out some good ones.

Now Galahad will look for patterns in FR submissions to find the fakes, and the scenarios outlined above he says fits onto a pattern of fake submission.

It is a tight judgement between being too cautious and losing too many good ones and being too slack and letting too many fakes through. Its not a judgement I would like to have to make....

Obviously he cant publish the logic of the checks because that would assist the fake authors. So we have to take his judgement at face value.

unless someone can think of a more fail safe system...

I can't!

Then again, I don't submit false reports, I'd just like to be able to report more than once in a reasonable time on the same Lady.

Someone once asked what is the use of 'what went on between us will not be revealed as it doesn't tell us much.

I suppose the detailed reports are good for masturbation, either by the author, other people who may or may not have seen the Lady concerned or even the Husband/Partner.

Yeah, very suspicious.. a guy finds a girl he enjoys being with, she gives a good service.. he wants the world to know about it. I'm sorry, I just don't get it, never have and probably never will. At the end of the day,G has the button and I respect his right to use it.

Hi Claire.

To quote Galhad: 'The contributions by members are intended only as an exercise in creative writing and are not meant to be taken seriously'.

to which I read: 'None of this really happened, honestly'.

and

'This site was created to facilitate the exchange of information on prostitution in the UK. Here you will find information on where to find services, what to expect, legalities, etc. You will be able to read reviews of encounters with working girls and submit your own "field reports". This web site aims to promote better understanding between customers and ladies in hopes that everyone may benefit, with less stressful, more enjoyable and mutually respectful visits'

Not just to get the Ladies numbers of visits up.

I can't!

Then again, I don't submit false reports, I'd just like to be able to report more than once in a reasonable time on the same Lady.

Someone once asked what is the use of 'what went on between us will not be revealed as it doesn't tell us much.

I suppose the detailed reports are good for masturbation, either by the author, other people who may or may not have seen the Lady concerned or even the Husband/Partner.

When i joined in 2008 the rule was one FR ever per WG or Party so it now being one FR per WG every 6 months is a step forward to my mind because in 6 months a lot can change as i know, a WG or party can go from great to poor.

When i joined in 2008 the rule was one FR ever per WG or Party so it now being one FR per WG every 6 months is a step forward to my mind because in 6 months a lot can change as i know, a WG or party can go from great to poor.

Or poor to great?

As masturbation material, I'd still like to report every time as see the same lady!

Or poor to great?

As masturbation material, I'd still like to report every time as see the same lady!

If a WG was poor i would only be punting with her once so wouldnt know from my own experience if she had got better in the future. ;)

If you see a lady for the first tme and wow, fantastic and you give a glowing report.

you return 3 months later and she has become a drug ridden hag

I think you can email Galahad for an addendum to your original report to be made to change the status.

I have emailed him when ladies have changed location and he has done the deed.

Mebbe he could confirm.

Not everybody sees dozens of different girls. Some guys stick to a small number of regulars, some a very small number indeed so it seems these punters will have repeat reports rejected just because they don't see loads of other girls. Just because a guy reports on lots of different ladies doesn't mean his reports are any more genuine than someone who only sees a small number of ladies but wants to do a repeat report.

OK, thanks Galahad, I guess that clarifies things. Clearly I have not broken the 6 month rule, but 3 reports on the same girl in a row (even if that is over a three and a half year period) looks sufficiently suspicious, so that the FR is rejected on that basis. Fair enough.

The problem is that I have had other reports, all of which have been deleted due to retirements or because websites are down. Other girls I have seen in the last 12 months or so simply haven't been sufficiently 'good' or 'bad' enough to warrant me reporting on them - I wouldn't exactly recommend them, but wouldn't feel justified in leaving a negative report as in some cases the fault was mine, or we just didn't 'click'. I've mentioned this before, but FRs really should have a neutral option, then this wouldn't be an issue (although possibly the report wouldn't have much value?)

Anyway, the message is that I need to review other girls before submitting another on the girl in question. I'm just not sure that will happen, due to the reasons mentioned above. :unsure:

To expand the thread, I can't even leave reports. Some 18 months ago I wanted to leave my first FR. Went to sign up using my forum name but was told it was not available. Chose a different name and left a report, left another and that was that as I do not punt all that often and since I left the two reports, not with any different ladies. A few weeks ago I logged in and changed my password and then a couple of weeks later I saw a new lady for a change. Went to submit a report on her only to find my account had been suspended. :(

Not everybody sees dozens of different girls. Some guys stick to a small number of regulars, some a very small number indeed so it seems these punters will have repeat reports rejected just because they don't see loads of other girls. Just because a guy reports on lots of different ladies doesn't mean his reports are any more genuine than someone who only sees a small number of ladies but wants to do a repeat report.

Exactly. I'd like to be able to report each and every visit to my regular and not so regular ladies.

Well you can write a FR for your own record and keep it on your PC/laptop but you can't submit another report for the same lady within a 6 month period of a previous FR for her, that's the Pnet rule.

I do my own personnal FR for every punt I have for my own memories of what we did. For instance I have submitted 3 FR's for Karolina and each one has at least a 6 month gap between them and I have another 17 written and stored on my laptop for my own record of each punt.

Well you can write a FR for your own record and keep it on your PC/laptop but you can't submit another report for the same lady within a 6 month period of a previous FR for her, that's the Pnet rule.

I do my own personnal FR for every punt I have for my own memories of what we did. For instance I have submitted 3 FR's for Karolina and each one has at least a 6 month gap between them and I have another 17 written and stored on my laptop for my own record of each punt.

At least rejected PN FRs are given a reason, on the purple site, 'no discussions will be entered into'. I'm awating one at the moment, the Lady had appoved the feedback and made feedback on me, but no FR yet, seems unlikely now.

To expand the thread, I can't even leave reports. Some 18 months ago I wanted to leave my first FR. Went to sign up using my forum name but was told it was not available. Chose a different name and left a report, left another and that was that as I do not punt all that often and since I left the two reports, not with any different ladies. A few weeks ago I logged in and changed my password and then a couple of weeks later I saw a new lady for a change. Went to submit a report on her only to find my account had been suspended. :(

The only reason that would happen is if you created more than one FR author account, which is considered proof of dishonest intent.

The only reason that would happen is if you created more than one FR author account, which is considered proof of dishonest intent.

All I created was a user account for posting FRs when I was told by the system that Trawlerman81 was unavailable as a username in the FR section. No dishonest intent at all. That account worked fine for my first two reports and the later change of password but was suspended thereafter. Does the fact that I was using a new laptop since the password change and posting from a WiFi hotspot rather than my home IP address have anything to do with it?

I'd just like to be able to report more than once in a reasonable time on the same Lady.

Exactly. I'd like to be able to report each and every visit to my regular and not so regular ladies.

I think we get the point :)

Not sure the rest of the world is equally keen to read about every encounter of yours with the same lady though pollyp23 !!

Edited by Kantos Kan

I think we get the point :)

Not sure the rest of the world is equally keen to read about every encounter of yours with the same lady though pollyp23 !!

Probably not, Lol :cool:

Well, there isn't really any need, is there? The FR's aren't a diary of what new stuff you tried, they're a recommendation of whether she's good or not. If you wrote her a report that said she was good - and she IS good - then you're done, surely?

What Claire said.

In the early years of PN, a lot of ladies had multiple reports by the same author. This actually does the lady more harm than good, since everyone just assumes that either she or her friend/boyfriend/pimp/etc is writing them, or that she has a "pet" punter who might really visit her that often, but who gets a reduced price for writing reports. There were a few providers who created a dozen or more FR author accounts and used them all to write glowing reports about themselves.

All of the above was the reason for the limitation on subsequent reports on the same lady, as well as the zero-tolerance prohibition against multiple user accounts.

Quality over quantity!