signalman

Slough -

6 posts in this topic

Found a local paper on train, 2 pages of massage adverts, many of the usual. Japanese fun house caught my eye. Took taxi with directions. Found it was in middle of old RLD. It wasn't Japanese, was chinese, mid 20s girl. £60 got me a nice BBBJ/CIM/snowball, and some free chinese food afterwards. There are plenty of newsagent ads also. I working here a few days a week, will try a few places.

Found a local paper on train, 2 pages of massage adverts, many of the usual. Japanese fun house caught my eye. Took taxi with directions. Found it was in middle of old RLD. It wasn't Japanese, was chinese, mid 20s girl. £60 got me a nice BBBJ/CIM/snowball, and some free chinese food afterwards. There are plenty of newsagent ads also. I working here a few days a week, will try a few places.

That sounds real find. Any chance you could post the name of the paper please ?

Slough observer I would hedge a guess at - that being the local slough paper.

always find something interesting even on a train. never over look a discarded newspaper :cool:

Found a local paper on train, 2 pages of massage adverts, many of the usual. Japanese fun house caught my eye. Took taxi with directions. Found it was in middle of old RLD.

I'm curious - where is the old RLD in Slough?

Slough observer I would hedge a guess at - that being the local slough paper.

I bought the Observer today just to look for the ad mentioned, but didn't see any for massage :cool: Argh!

Anyone got any further info on the place mentioned or the old RLD?