bottom liner

Fr's On Walkups Restricted To Flats With Phone Numbers/websites

7 posts in this topic

Just found this out. When did the restriction start?

Shame because the only one I know of with a number is 70 Berwick St. Sure there must be others with landlines. Anyone know of any info resource that would have these phone numbers? (It is not on the wikispaces site)

Just found this out. When did the restriction start?

Shame because the only one I know of with a number is 70 Berwick St. Sure there must be others with landlines. Anyone know of any info resource that would have these phone numbers? (It is not on the wikispaces site)

I cant see any new specific restriction mentioned on the FR submitting rules BL. Did you submit one to get told it was rejected for this reason?

Sorry no idea about where to locate phone numbers but a mobile number is more likely than a landline i would of thought.

I've flagged your question up for Galahad to answer. :)

I will be interested in Galahad's response. Most of the Soho walkup's do not have phone numbers/websites. It would be a great loss not to have FR's on Soho moving forwards.

I cant see any new specific restriction mentioned on the FR submitting rules BL. Did you submit one to get told it was rejected for this reason?

Sorry no idea about where to locate phone numbers but a mobile number is more likely than a landline i would of thought.

Hi Smiths

Not sure if the rules have been changed, and wasn't able to submit one to then get it rejected.

On the submission screens there used to be a 'street' field specifically for the walkups. That has now gone and a message in its place saying that FR's on walkups will only be accepted if they have a website or phone number. Not sure if the wikispaces website would be acceptable. So submission impossible other than for 70 Berwick AFAIK.

The walk-ups are a law unto themselves and most of them are unlikely to even register the change, never mind set up phone access or a basic website. In many ways they are uncommercial and anachronistic but for some of us that is part of the charm.

Obviously a policy change on G's part, and one of the smaller tweaks ahead of the general re-write that he has planned. His train set after all.

Not a real problem as we have still have the Wikispaces site as well as the huge Earl of Burl thread for current information on Soho

Of the two girls I was going to review, one was a fairly anodyne punt on a new girl, and the other was a repeat on Sunita, who has plenty of reviews already, including from me, so no great loss in truth.

Hi Smiths

Not sure if the rules have been changed, and wasn't able to submit one to then get it rejected.

On the submission screens there used to be a 'street' field specifically for the walkups. That has now gone and a message in its place saying that FR's on walkups will only be accepted if they have a website or phone number. Not sure if the wikispaces website would be acceptable. So submission impossible other than for 70 Berwick AFAIK.

The walk-ups are a law unto themselves and most of them are unlikely to even register the change, never mind set up phone access or a basic website. In many ways they are uncommercial and anachronistic but for some of us that is part of the charm.

Obviously a policy change on G's part, and one of the smaller tweaks ahead of the general re-write that he has planned. His train set after all.

Not a real problem as we have still have the Wikispaces site as well as the huge Earl of Burl thread for current information on Soho

Of the two girls I was going to review, one was a fairly anodyne punt on a new girl, and the other was a repeat on Sunita, who has plenty of reviews already, including from me, so no great loss in truth.

Thanks for that Bottom Liner. :)

This explains why the FR I recently submitted, describing my first triumphant visit to a Soho walkup was recently rejected. Oh well, at least I know why.