Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4u2no

2ne Punt, Did I Expect Too Much

21 posts in this topic

I'm not a regular punter but just had my 2nd punt and not sure if i am entitled to feel let down or what?

Booked a lady last friday, for friday, 40 min train journey, 1o min taxi ride to be told

'my landlords just turned up and i'll have to cancel'

so taxi back to station and back to a business appt.

yesterday, re booked for an hour and saw the WG

arrrived 13.20 ,

pleasant girl, rather grotty flat, as per photos,

nice bra totally un matching knickers

30 mins later id cum, she gets up to turn the shower on next door and comes back, wouldnt you like a chat and cuddle i suggest?

'you go and have a shower'

i come back, i ve called a cab for you

13.55 i'm in the cab

despite GFE experience advertised,

you can kiss my cheek but not my lips, or mouth

Bad punt or am i expecting too much from a booking

Edited by 4u2no

Indeed you do.

I saw a lady a few weeks ago advertising DFK, OWO, CIM and anal.

DFK was £20 extra

OWO was £20 extra

CIM was £50 extra

Anal - did not ask

Chalk it down to experience

I am convinced this is why they call it "punting". It's just the luck of the draw my friend. Every now and again you get a bad un. This was a bad un.

As a new-ish punter, I would suggest lots of research on here and elsewhere and stick to well reviewed ladies until you develop your own punting radar.

You are not expecting too much at all, you have been totally ripped off there. You have had half the time you paid for, you didn't get what she advertised, and it must be horrible to be rushed out the door to a waiting cab that you didn't even ask to have called for you. When you have a good punt, you will realise just how bad this one was. Listen to the guys on here, maybe ask for recommendations? Nothing is totally guaranteed, everyone has different tastes, but at least they won't point you in the direction of total rip off merchants.

living in devon the choice is rather limited

Thank you for your comments, it feels better to know that i was right in my expectations

Edited by 4u2no

Not very good at all. Assuming you'd booked and paid for 1 hour (you didn't specify in your post), then being told that's it after 25 minutes isn't acceptable. Confirmation call is also a good idea before setting off too.

Bad punt. Put it behind you, there are some exceptional ladies out there! Might be worth writing a FR to warn others.

I'm not a regular punter but just had my 2nd punt and not sure if i am entitled to feel let down or what?

Booked a lady last friday, for friday, 40 min train journey, 1o min taxi ride to be told

'my landlords just turned up and i'll have to cancel'

so taxi back to station and back to a business appt.

arrrived 13.20 ,

30 mins later id cum, she gets up to turn the shower on next door and comes back, wouldnt you like a chat and cuddle i suggest?

13.55 i'm in the cab

A very bad punt with a WG with a bad attitude in my view. If me i would be naming and shaming her on here and/or by FR to warn other punters. You paid for an hour and got just over half that, piss poor. You should expect what the WG freely agreed with you on the phone or by email, you turned up and paid as agreed, she didnt keep to her end of the deal.

I have in the past experienced the one pop and your out rule from a few EE WGs despite it not being mentioned either on their profiles or verbally by them, one even said i could stay for the remaining half hour and "chat", i said i much prefer sex to which she replied no chance unless i pay for another hour, i immediately left.

I agree with the advice of Kantos, stick for the moment with WGs recommended by punters on here, perhaps posting a thread up asking for recommendations in your area and what age group, size, services etc you are looking for. Good luck.

Edited by smiths

I'm not sure the unmatching knickers should have been the end of the world, but yes, bad service and attitude.

From time to time we have to cancel bookings, but the only time I've done it when the guy had already set off was when I popped out to the shop about half an hour before he was due to arrive and left my keys inside, thereby locking myself out.

Having messed you about the previous week I'd have thought she'd be pulling out all the stops to make it up to you, but obviously not.

Very bad punt.

living in devon the choice is rather limited

Thank you for your comments, it feels better to know that i was right in my expectations

very bad punt with a shamelessly clockwatching wg, aiming to get away with doing as little as possible and not only that but also not providing services as advertised and paid for.

NO ! - YOURE NOT EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM A BOOKING

name, shame, write negative FR, add to experience, remind self to utilise 'potential bad punt radar' and walk in future (WITHOUT handing over any money) if any similar warning signs crop up.

however, if youre living in Devon why arent you booking 'jaycee devon', from other site i believe, who has stellar recommendations from forum users on here and excellent reviews and FRs ?

If I lived out that way I know what I'd be doing !!

Edited by BillGoldberg

arrrived 13.20 ,

13.55 i'm in the cab

I do agree: to get 25 min, when you booked an hour its a complete rip-off.

How did she know where you going when she ordered a cab for you? Because when I am booking the cab, they always asking me where to, or at least estimate location.

Bad punt ... I would have took offence to the calling a cab for me . You sound like a good guy giving her a second chance after getting the landlord excuse . Landlords don't just turn up out of the blue ,they need an appointment to enter their flat / house .

More than likely she had a punter who extended , so she cancelled you . Definitly worth a negative FR to warn others . Good luck on your third punt . :)

bad punt, 100%, name and shame

Yeah, that was definitely a bad punt. Don't let this discourage you though. Stuff like that just happens.

Well mate to be honest it was a bad punt BUT dont make the mistake this is just a one off. If you stay punting for a while these will become part of the landscape as it were. It's not much consolation but best thing you can do is put up an honest FR that way others will know to avoid. If your new to punting might want to check out the recommendations on this site while you get used to it. Do what research you can. If you like kissing, etc confirm when you make the booking if this is on offer.

I'll add my support to the above, dreadful punt, and you must name and shame. Also, report her on the other site if that where you found her, as a fake profile or scammer, they normally remove the profiles. However, that site is not well run and it is not punter friendly, so you may need to be a bit creative to get her kicked off. But she deserves kicking off

Talking about bad service, i am new to punting and saw some windows advertisements in croydon that I called...they were very rude on the other side of the line and did not want to answer my questions...one even hang up on me!!! Is this me or why do they advertise services then if they are not willing to give me any details? Is it because they are suspicious? Anyone had slimiar experience or knows the reason?

It sounds like a bloody awful punt! I think you have to take your time and thoroughly read the profiles (and I only use the so-called "purple site" by the way - I don't understand why it gets such a bad press on here!) and if you do it's fairly easy to spot non-genuine rip-off merchants, they stand out a mile!

I'm not a prolific punter but I've met a few ladies off that site and they've all been very pleasant and genuine and delivered exactly what they said

It sounds like a bloody awful punt! I think you have to take your time and thoroughly read the profiles (and I only use the so-called "purple site" by the way - I don't understand why it gets such a bad press on here!) and if you do it's fairly easy to spot non-genuine rip-off merchants, they stand out a mile!

I'm not a prolific punter but I've met a few ladies off that site and they've all been very pleasant and genuine and delivered exactly what they said

Having been on that site for about 3 years, i can spot the scam profiles a mile off.