Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pierrebleu

Why Is It?

9 posts in this topic

I am a senior punter, over 60, and have met some beautiful ladies and mostly had good experiences, there have of course occasionally had indifferent or bad experience.

I can be with a beautiful lady, who is enthusiastic doing all the right things, nice kisses cuddles, licks & sucks etc. But when it comes to being inside her I really loose sensation.

Some girls are just brilliant, the movements and techniques they use really do it for me, it is not about tightness, just technique. Sadly they are in the minority. Do any of the other senior punters have similar experiences?

I am a senior punter, over 60, and have met some beautiful ladies and mostly had good experiences, there have of course occasionally had indifferent or bad experience.

I can be with a beautiful lady, who is enthusiastic doing all the right things, nice kisses cuddles, licks & sucks etc. But when it comes to being inside her I really loose sensation.

Some girls are just brilliant, the movements and techniques they use really do it for me, it is not about tightness, just technique. Sadly they are in the minority. Do any of the other senior punters have similar experiences?

Only 47 myself but this happens to me sometimes, i look on it as one of those things and do DFK, OWO or RO instead. Other times its not a problem.

Why is it, i have no idea for sure, mother nature is what i put it down to. A change of condom brand might help, i also find Lube helps me.

Edited by smiths

Yes I think I understand what you mean and I have always felt it occurs when I loose concentration!

Yes, but I don't think I can blame the girls. I suspect it's because I'm nearly dead. :(

I have recently switched to taking Pasante Unique with me, fortunately the ladies, have been happy to use them. I have found some advantage with them, and they certainly give me the best sensation.

Going back to technique, different strokes suit different blokes. I don't like a girl bouncing furiously up and down on my dick, much beter a slow sensuous movement, with a bit of wiggle involved.

Pierrebleu

I think this is due to condoms . If you punted years ago ,especially overseas in catholic countries condoms were not in use . IME before anyone jumps on me .

The condom reduces sensation . Us younger punters , who have always punted covered don't know what it's like to go in without . :D

To do with the girl using her pelvic floors perhaps?

Yes, but I don't think I can blame the girls. I suspect it's because I'm nearly dead. :(

Yep that's my problem.

Yes I think I understand what you mean and I have always felt it occurs when I loose concentration!

Yet more evidence that the most important sex organ is the mind.