Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snogman1

Libra Sauna Birmingham

2 posts in this topic

I was today perusing the punternet birmingham field reports, and noticed a couple of girls from Libra sauna, having not been aware of this establishment i clicked the link and it looks absolutely amazing, i almost got in the car and drove straight there, until i calmed down and thought normally if it looks too good to be true it normally is!!

Has anyone been? What are your thoughts? How are the quality of the girls, are they genuinely 'up for it' or just going through the motions. Is the establishment as wonderful as it appears?

I note they say they have a cashpoint in the establishment, clearly i would never use it, i wonder if anyone has though, as although i say that now, if the girls were as hot as they look, kissd with passion and vigour, and the VIP suites as they appear, and champagne is really complimentary, with my rather weak will power, i could well see myself availing myself of the use of the cash point to extend my stay, but i'd be worried afterwaards no doubt. This is probably paranoia on my part of course, but would love to hear from guys who have visited the place, or indeed girls who haave worked there, if it is as good and above board as it seems.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

I have only been there once and that was early in the day (noon).There was then only one girl there doubling reception and working in room. Although other people soon started to arrive, it meant that for all those reasons it did not match the images on the site or the impression I got of various men in the bar and wandering around the place while girls sat and chatted in the bar until you chose one.

That is no criticism though. The girl I saw was European with fair English and pleasant appearance. Shown to a room, very modern shower but I didn't like the red leather couch as you can't slide on it at all.

Service fine without being special (cheaper during day).

So, certainly a genuine place and no reason to think the ambience isn't what you seem to get in the evening.