benburg

Submissive Who Does Owo

5 posts in this topic

I recently enjoyed a good sub session with Summer of London Submissive.

The only downside was owo was not on offer. Does anyone know of a good sub in a similar set-up i.e. good at roleplay and with all the equipment who provides a similar service?

Prefer non-oriental.

I recently enjoyed a good sub session with Summer of London Submissive.

The only downside was owo was not on offer. Does anyone know of a good sub in a similar set-up i.e. good at roleplay and with all the equipment who provides a similar service?

Prefer non-oriental.

Sorry that I can't provide any information. But I'd be interested to know the pricing level for this group, the web site is mute on the topic as far as I can tell. PM me if necessary!

Sammy/Atlanta sounds just the thing. We exchanged e-mails but haven't seen her yet.

Www.spankingsammy.co.uk

Sorry that I can't provide any information. But I'd be interested to know the pricing level for this group, the web site is mute on the topic as far as I can tell. PM me if necessary!

Basic 30 min punt at http://www.londonsubmissivegirls.com/index.html is £100 which includes spanking. If you want to take the cane to one of the girls its £10 a stroke. Not sure if other services such as anal (if on offer), use of anal beads etc are extra but when you go there the girl asks you what you require and are upfront about the pricing so no nasty shocks afterwards.

Over at ** Kinky Alice and Alice in Wonderland both do all the way to swallow and will let you tie them up on a first date. Kinky Alice will book a dungeon if you ask her to.