Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Back Again

14 posts in this topic

Back again on Punternet after a difficult break. Broke, jobless and living in a nice studio flat. Seperation from Mrs L. going okay.

Still, mustn't grumble. Actually happ ythough, the joy of honesty. Looking forwards to reading up the topics and learning what is new out there.

Welcome back and wishing an improvement in your circumstances.

Back again on Punternet after a difficult break. Broke, jobless and living in a nice studio flat. Seperation from Mrs L. going okay.

Still, mustn't grumble. Actually happ ythough, the joy of honesty. Looking forwards to reading up the topics and learning what is new out there.

Welcome back Lessingham, good to see you back. :)

Welcome back sir. As long as there is life, there is hope. Good luck in your endeavours.

Good luck Mr L.

Been there, done it, keep your chin up.

From the tone of your post I'm not sure whether I should be pleased or sad for you that you're back! But welcome back anyway... I don't think you missed much.

Well, at least you're in a nice studio flat. I hope this hobby did not come up in the divorce...you don't want it on your CV so to speak. Concentrate on dating sites for the time being and getting a job. If you've got a job, the price of punting is falling (£80 for a hour in London) but it requires research (a job in itself!)...

Good luck and welcome back

Jack

Hi L, My last big break up although tough continues to be one of the best things that I have ever done, I really hope that the same will be true for you. Good luck with the job hunting.I look forward to hearing more from you. Cx

I am not that bothered about the lack of a job, money is not that big a part of my life. I can manage on very little. And it is funny how, when you get out from under it, how much of what couples buy, are what the wife buys. Just need to build up a nest eg fro punting and presto! I got a sex life too.

A positive view on life is what is needed when something goes array, and it does seem as if you have got that Lessingham, welll done mate and welcome back, im sure your going to find your saved money is put to a good use!.......

Welcome back mate. Was it you who got caught out by something written down? Did it all blow up in April just as I was off on a long trip. Did we ever find out what you had written down, or have I got the wrong guy?

We've never met, but hello and welcome back.... x

I am not that bothered about the lack of a job, money is not that big a part of my life. I can manage on very little. And it is funny how, when you get out from under it, how much of what couples buy, are what the wife buys. Just need to build up a nest eg fro punting and presto! I got a sex life too.

"A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house."

Rats, caught out!!! Oaky, okay! It is not a studio flat, it is a cardboard box, but it has a great view of the recycling bins. No, Porker Paul, I did not get caught out. It was a bit like the opening lines of Brideshead Revisited. Our marriage had run out of everything and quietly dies without either of us noticing.