Peterbry

Sexysuzanah

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone here met sexysuzanah from the other site? Good feedback on there but nothing on PN that I can find. There's only the one body shot to go on so would like to know if she does have such amazing breasts and a service that goes with it?

Thanks

Has anyone here met sexysuzanah from the other site? Good feedback on there but nothing on PN that I can find. There's only the one body shot to go on so would like to know if she does have such amazing breasts and a service that goes with it?

Thanks

Hi

Seen Suzanah on more than one occasion and can happily recommend. She's also generally happy to send a few (incl face) photos to a private mail address..Happy punting!

she jumped on my reverse booking for 30mins @ £60 for owo and swallow, but ignored my request for face  pics....

no experience, but i'd like to hear some, and see pics

I sent her a message yesterday asking where is she from and for some face pics and she sent me some on my email she's looks nice.

Yep she recently sent me some pictures too, also a thanks to DHH for forwarding his photos of her.

Im on the verge of booking her now, Its just a shame theres are no more pictures to go by, however her Face is VERY pretty.

Has anyone got any feedback on her?

thanks

BUMP.

Thinkin of seeing this lady, anyone had any recent experiences with her?

So yeah, went to see this lady.

Had a terrible, terrible experience.

Gents, unless you like the look of cancer patients including head scarf, slim-slimness and old, deflated boobs then avoid this woman.

The ONE pic (body shot) that she has on Adwork, is absolutely nothing like her. That picture must have been taken a long long time ago.

Apart from the audacity of accepting a booking knowing that she is no longer the woman she is advertising - she's quite a nice person.

I am not happy, and I do not wish this experience on any of you, so in conclusion

AVOID