Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Sore Vaginas?

31 posts in this topic

Do many of you WGs get Sore Vaginas? when you come off your shift>?

And the Norse god Thor was travelling to Valhalla. He came across this viking girl.- you can imagine. long blonde hair in plaits down to her bum, helmet with horns on, and skimpy denim shorts.

They look in each others eyes and it's love at first sight. Without exchanging a word they make love on the grass. and again. and again.

Finally they lie panting on the gorund, and Thor feels he should make introductions.

'I am Thor - I travel to Valhalla'

She says 'Yeth, I'm thore too'

Get your coat :lol:

Hey, CP has pulled!

do you get sore men parts?

I only get sore if I have had a really vigorous session with a large cock or a fist and then it tends to feel nicely used as opposed to painful. the worse is when some sod scratches your lady bits with a fingernail.

If you're properly lubed (either naturally or with assistance) it shouldn't hurt.

After 4-8 hours partying i used to get a sore cock but have found using plenty of Lube solves that. :)

I did after a 3 hrs of pretty much non-stop action at a party, the skin on the shaft had a little stretch due to some vigorous HJs, stung a bit when I got in the bath later. Balls felt a bit achy tender after all that slapping around and getting drained.

I guess ladies aren't the 'weaker sex' after all!! :)

Edited by venturer

I do get sore if I use latex condoms; I much prefer to use my own 'mates skyns' some lubes can make me sore too, but as long as I take care of those two then generally, no.

Yep, if a girl isn't familiar with a circumcised knob - a suprising amount actually - and go straight for a rough (unlubricated) hand job. Ouch! Oh and try explain that word to an EE. I give up.

Edited by gezellig

I only get sore if I have had a really vigorous session with a large cock or a fist and then it tends to feel nicely used as opposed to painful. the worse is when some sod scratches your lady bits with a fingernail.

If you're properly lubed (either naturally or with assistance) it shouldn't hurt.

Ouch, I've had the happen too & now I thoroughly inspect finger nails before anyone touches me. I had to take a week off with antibiotics because a guy was rough in his handling of my lady parts.

I saw 'Sore Vaginas' at Brixton Academy in 1989. Brilliant band.

Then there was this Irishman who thought Itchyfanny was a Japanese motorbike.

ooh, not tonight love, I've just started my menstrual cycle

that's alright, I'll follow you on my Kawasaki <_<

I saw 'Sore Vaginas' at Brixton Academy in 1989. Brilliant band.

I was there! Altho the support band, The Throbbing Cocks, gave em a good run for their money ^_^

I do get sore if I use latex condoms; I much prefer to use my own 'mates skyns' some lubes can make me sore too, but as long as I take care of those two then generally, no.

I've got a brilliant product for that, I too get a latex allergy & use "topida" spray it's by "Salcura" ,all organic ingredients & better than Canestan etc. ~9if you get ittitation too) I get it online, it's quite expensive but lasts a while. PM me for the link to buy it.

Nope!

You must be quite wide down there, as girls with tight pussies often have to stop after an hour of non stop sex as they are sore. A few girls who were not on their periods, were shocked when they sore blood on the sheets.

I am VWE (not trying to blow my own trumpet, in any sense of the exppression btw!), but i think soreness depends on cock size and pussy size. Also i think women who have had children are less likely to get sore than younger girls who havent.

As for me getting sore, never, but after alot of sex i get alot of pain in my balls and they can be very tender for a couple of days after.

As for me getting sore, never, but after alot of sex i get alot of pain in my balls and they can be very tender for a couple of days after.

Ah! that would be what we, in the medical profession, refer to as the "drained balls symptom". I have no doubt that its a condition which afflicts most of the male posters of this community ;)

Edited by Lick n Suck

I've got a brilliant product for that, I too get a latex allergy & use "topida" spray it's by "Salcura" ,all organic ingredients & better than Canestan etc. ~9if you get ittitation too) I get it online, it's quite expensive but lasts a while. PM me for the link to buy it.

or use probiotic yogurt.

You must be quite wide down there, as girls with tight pussies often have to stop after an hour of non stop sex as they are sore. A few girls who were not on their periods, were shocked when they sore blood on the sheets.

ACTUALLY, as long as a girl is turned on her vag will self-lubricate, ensuring sex can last for a lot longer than that. If a girl complains of feeling sore after having sex for a while then it's more likely because she wasn't gettin' in the mood ;)

My cock never gets sore (a rod of iron, after all) but my balls get very tender after emptying.

ACTUALLY, as long as a girl is turned on her vag will self-lubricate, ensuring sex can last for a lot longer than that. If a girl complains of feeling sore after having sex for a while then it's more likely because she wasn't gettin' in the mood ;)

Sorry, have to disagree with you there, after about half an hour of continuous sex with a condom, I seem to dry up, no matter how much of a good time I'm having. Without a condom, there is no such restrictions but that is not an option outside a committed relationship so I have to resort to lube. Also, some guys really go to town with fingering and it's a fine line between "ok, this feels great" and "ok, now it's starting to feel a bit sore".

By the way - never again will I mention to a guy I'm fucking that condoms mean I dry up after a while, I did that once and he a) spent the rest of the time trying to talk me into going bareback and B) managed to remove the condom at some point without me noticing and proceeded to come inside me. Tosser. :mad: I kept a sample of his cum until I got the all clear from the GUM and told him that if there was ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all he was going to regret it for the rest of his life (he's quite a well-known person). Obviously I informed him of this after we had parted company, no desire to get strangled in a hotel room.

Thanks, I have PM'd you :)

I am VWE (not trying to blow my own trumpet, in any sense of the exppression btw!), but i think soreness depends on cock size and pussy size. Also i think women who have had children are less likely to get sore than younger girls who havent.

A word of advice, Snogman, but if you ever book with Student S, don't let her know who you are. There are just some things you don't say to a lady ... unless you really want to feel what tender balls feel like ...