Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

Mfm 3somes

6 posts in this topic

Interesting I ran a thread on here a while ago about being let down on MFM 3somes by fellow punters and I was surprised to get several replies of interest

They went on about how reliable they were and were game for it

However the same outcome resulted in the numerous let downs

I actually got the impression people wanted the ladies details, site info and anything else just for noseyness

Phone calls, PM's between me and the fellow punters were exchanged but all led to nothing

Ladies I can understand how you must feel receiving phone calls that lead to nothing and also the do not turn ups

Sorry about the rant but I need to get it off my chest

Thank you for reading this

Peter

Interesting I ran a thread on here a while ago about being let down on MFM 3somes by fellow punters and I was surprised to get several replies of interest

They went on about how reliable they were and were game for it

However the same outcome resulted in the numerous let downs

I actually got the impression people wanted the ladies details, site info and anything else just for noseyness

Phone calls, PM's between me and the fellow punters were exchanged but all led to nothing

Ladies I can understand how you must feel receiving phone calls that lead to nothing and also the do not turn ups

Sorry about the rant but I need to get it off my chest

Thank you for reading this

Peter

Once again sorry to hear about this Peter, its a familiar scenario sadly as i know myself as i previously posted.

Your best bet might be to contact a lady who has a male partner with whom she works.

Your best bet might be to contact a lady who has a male partner with whom she works.

coming around to that idea Rose.....but have a lovely lady who I know is up for it, but thanks anyway

Once again sorry to hear about this Peter, its a familiar scenario sadly as i know myself as i previously posted.

thanks again Smith's

coming around to that idea Rose.....but have a lovely lady who I know is up for it, but thanks anyway

If she's on the other site, have her do a reverse booking describing what you want with price of zero. You'll get bids...