Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kembo

Crafty Or Sensible?

21 posts in this topic

I've recently had my longest break from my admittedly short punting hobby. Reason being I was tired of getting to a girl's apartment only to find out she's nothing like the photos. Even when she had plenty of positive feedback.

I'd begun only booking 1/2 hour meets instead of the usual hour, for fear of wasting money. I'm a pussy and not mastered the art of the "turn around and walk away". Well that and once Mr Mojo is aroused he needs to see some action.

But then a half hour wouldn't be enough if the girl turned out to be smokin' hot after all.

And then the brain wave idea struck me...

Book a 1/2 hour appointment and then offer to make it a full hour after walking through the door and seeing if she's worth it.

Does this seem sensible or am I being unfairly crafty on the WG? Sure some WGs may not accept the extended booking but I'm pretty sure most of them would take the money given the opportunity.

Thoughts?

I've recently had my longest break from my admittedly short punting hobby. Reason being I was tired of getting to a girl's apartment only to find out she's nothing like the photos. Even when she had plenty of positive feedback.

I'd begun only booking 1/2 hour meets instead of the usual hour, for fear of wasting money. I'm a pussy and not mastered the art of the "turn around and walk away". Well that and once Mr Mojo is aroused he needs to see some action.

But then a half hour wouldn't be enough if the girl turned out to be smokin' hot after all.

Book a 1/2 hour appointment and then offer to make it a full hour after walking through the door and seeing if she's worth it.

Does this seem sensible or am I being unfairly crafty on the WG? Sure some WGs may not accept the extended booking but I'm pretty sure most of them would take the money given the opportunity.

Thoughts?

Why would it be being crafty?If you are clear about it, bring the correct fee(s), the girl can extend, and wants to make it a 1 hour booking I'm sure she would do. You may have to be prepared for the fact that she may truly only have time for a half hour appointment, and thus be disappointed. You could then instead of course make another full hour appointment at another time.

It's not crafty at all! I'm always happy to extend a booking, availability permitting. I really wouldn't be worried about this as it definitely isn't what I'd deem 'crafty' behaviour.

I'm sure she'd be more than happy to have you for another half hour. :)

Thoughts?

I've walked into a girls' flats for a 30minute booking and when I see a beauty who looks like she's got the right attitude I just say "Wow - can I see you for an hour - you look lovely!"

And the girl is usually delighted to extend, and probably more motivated to give me a good service.

Works for me! :)

Haha thanks. I should just take a chill pill sometimes!

Many ladies charge a half-hour rate that is more than half their hourly rate so you might need to be prepared, if you ask to extend, to pay for another half-hour rather than just bump up the fee to her hourly rate. I am sure many ladies would simply ask for their standard hourly rate but I reckon you should be ready to deal with the alternative.

Good point. I'd prob turn down two half hour rates in that scenario but at least I'd know I'd found one of the few diamonds in the rough in my area!

Thoughts?

Its not crafty at all because if the WG is booked up she will say sorry i cant offer that, certainly worth asking though as its the only way to know for sure of course.

My miminum punt is an hour but i have many times extended to two hours as it was that good.

Why not take advantage of a 15 min quickie for about 40 quid. Then propose the full hour fee if she's any good?

You could always come back another time for a full hour if she can't go beyond 15 as you would then have done your ultimate research.

Just pluck up the courage to walk away if they're too different from the photos IMO, I have twice so far, after being too much of a bleeding heart to do it beforehand. Felt alright.

Edited by Poorpunter

I'd say that in about roughly a third of my punts the lady has asked outright how long I'd like to stay even though we'd already agreed beforehand. I take it from this that, schedule permitting, many ladies are willing to be flexible if they can.

I've only ever seen my initial period change the once though and that was a reduction due to a mix up: I only ever take cash for the allotted time as a precaution so wouldn't be able to extend even if I wanted to .I reason that if it's great I can always come back another day.

Why not take advantage of a 15 min quickie for about 40 quid.

Easy enough to suggest, but not so easy to get. I am sure you read this thread.

Still: maybe you can advise somebody genuine, who charges £40 for 15 min, who is about size 10, fit, reasonably pretty (no need to be stunning), has a tidy incall place (not part of the working flat), friendly, and at least does basics like OWO and FS?

Easy enough to suggest, but not so easy to get. I am sure you read this thread.

Still: maybe you can advise somebody genuine, who charges £40 for 15 min, who is about size 10, fit, reasonably pretty (no need to be stunning), has a tidy incall place (not part of the working flat), friendly, and at least does basics like OWO and FS?

Yes I can - I am out of the game now - but can recommend someone who is in Cambridge who fits that description - i think she is size 8 and about 5 feet 0.

I think it is acceptable to book 30mins with the possibility of extending but probably best to tell the lady first to make sure it is possible.

Yes I can - I am out of the game now - but can recommend someone who is in Cambridge who fits that description - i think she is size 8 and about 5 feet 0.

Link please or user id if she is from **? :-)

Link please or user id if she is from **? :-)

Foxyella in cambridge - really pretty - intelligent fun girl. She has a pad in north cambridge.

Used to use this tactic myself when meeting a WG I had'nt met before,worked very well for me.

The risk is she'll have another booking, though probably not most of the time. On the other hand, the more popular the girl, the more likely she'll be busy and that'll be when you most want to make that one hour appointment.

Five minutes before you walk in imagine yourself making the decision and walking away, what you're going to say, etc. Then if she used fake photos and she's not what you were looking for, you'll be able to walk away.

Well used this tactic yesterday. God damn if she wasn't the most gorgeous girl I've met up my way. And would you know it, she couldn't extend because she was booked out after me :( Seems to be the measure of my luck of late. Still I'll not complain, I've now found a diamond in the rough and am pretty certain she'll be my first regular.

Well used this tactic yesterday. God damn if she wasn't the most gorgeous girl I've met up my way. And would you know it, she couldn't extend because she was booked out after me :( Seems to be the measure of my luck of late. Still I'll not complain, I've now found a diamond in the rough and am pretty certain she'll be my first regular.

I can't believe anybody would think that if WG providing 30 min appointments ( never mind 15 min!) not going to be mega mega busy! Of course she will have vast number of the people already booked one after another. (unless if course she charges over £100 for half an hour). I can't really see many going to extend your booking, because you asked her and then let down somebody else who in the "queue" after you.

I was tired of getting to a girl's apartment only to find out she's nothing like the photos. Even when she had plenty of positive feedback.

Thoughts?

Looks don't guarantee great service. Obviously, if her looks don't float your boat, it's not likely to be a successful punt. But I find your idea less a brain-wave than in fact a 'dick-wave'.

So, she's physically attractive / a stunner, and on that basis alone, you immediately ask to extend to 1 hour? What if she's a newbie, handles your bits roughly in the first 5mins, won't allow touching of her lady-garden etc etc and you've now got to endure 60mins of this ???

When I got jaded of the 'nothing-like-her-photos' types, I stated punting in oriental parlours (I have a thing for orientals), booking 30min appointments initially.

In these establishments, a new girl was appearing every week, and the service level ranged from poor to really superb vfm. I quickly realised if the new girl arrived on a Monday, I could have a punt with her early in the week, and if the service was poor, chalk it down to experience. If, however, we really 'clicked' I could - and did

1. go back again later in the week, knowing I would have another good 30min punt

2. go back and have a longer session with her

3. have another encounter and get her mobile number, to have some 'off-campus' sessions, and/or for her to let me know when she was going to be at that place again.

Worked for me - and still does !

Edited by Dang Leeballs