Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Fit

Late Night Parlours

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any massage parlours which are open after 9pm on a weekday in the Lancashire area?

in manchester many late night parlours available, because manchester is a business city so there people use parlours and massage center very late night.

Barons in Preston is the only one I know of that is open in Lancs at night: http://www.lancsmassage.net/

Preston VIP is, IIRC, only open overnight during the weekends.

Failing that, you'll have to drive down to Manchester for night time fun.

There's loads in Manchester.

Cosmopolitan in Portland Street easily the best imo. I've met several great English girls there, that have worked in more famous establishments, never had a bad service.

There's also Baileys in Rochdale, or The Georgian in Oldham. Never been to either but know some great girls that either work there now or have in the past.

In Manchester, Infinity has it's followers, or there's also bargain basement places like Piccadilly or Bentleys.

There's loads in Manchester.

Cosmopolitan in Portland Street easily the best imo. I've met several great English girls there, that have worked in more famous establishments, never had a bad service.

There's also Baileys in Rochdale, or The Georgian in Oldham. Never been to either but know some great girls that either work there now or have in the past.

In Manchester, Infinity has it's followers, or there's also bargain basement places like Piccadilly or Bentleys.

If my recall is correct, the Georgian opens 24/7. I bet their web site would confirm.