Gazz320

Hungarian In East London

3 posts in this topic

Seeing the "Influx Of Hungarian Wgs" thread, it got me thinking whether any of you can recommend any Hungarian girls you enjoyed time with in East London in the £60-80 range.

I have to admit that, although I sometimes spend much more and willing to travel to see someone nice, I cannot afford to regularly due to both time and money constraint.

Please pm me as I understand something is better communicated by pm.

Cheers

Gary

Unfortunately, the £60ph Hungarian flat in Ilford, appears to have been shut down and the girls dispersed to various other locations in London. I had only visited one of the girls there and liked her so much I have been waiting to see if she would return before visiting any more Hungarians.

My next Hungarian punt would either be Cute Linda in Enfield. She is a pick on personality rather than looks for me. Her rate is £70 per hour.

Or one of these newly arrived crackers - Lovely Denisa [iG3] and Sultry Rosa [iG2] both £120 per hour but £60 for half an hour. They haven't got themselves sorted out yet - no telephone numbers yet and have bunked off over the weekend. Hopefully, they might be up and running next week.

saw Jessica Lover Hot today - one for the chubby fanciers though but that's why I went anyway

her private gallery photos are reflective of her current size dimunitive frame but she is a busty big arsed hungarian beauty and I love me some thick hips, really friendly and playful, english passable and no issues with comms, nice, clean and quiet flat discreet within a block of flats 10minutes from canning town, the action itself was great start to finish, she is willing to take the lead and go at it solid, very engaged through out you feel like she's enjoying herslf - definitely looks like it

£70/hr standard, a few extras which didn't interest me