jerboa

Not So Good At Gentlemens Party 17th July

31 posts in this topic

So tonight I attended the Gents party In Bow, I'm staying In East London at the moment, and had a rare day off, not been for about 4 yrs, It's still at the same location around the corner from the A11. I got there bang on 6pm, If you mention the purple site you get £10 off, all 3 ladies were working, so I paid and had a shower, came back down to the lounge where the ladies and 3 other guys were sat drinking, Salma I know as Carmen of MK, she was surprised to see me there, the other two ladies were Sky and Luna, both Brazilian girls, the party didn't kick off till about 6.20, had sessions with all 3 ladies due to the low numbers, Salma Is still the life and soul of the party, reminds me a little of Kiera Pharrel as she never stops, can talk the hind legs of a donkey, but Is a superb wild shag.

My negative of the evening was at 9.30 Salma was giving me a massage on the bed, when one of the other girls, not sure If It was Sky or Luna came In the room turned on the light and said that's It finished go home, I was like wtf? I told her the party goes on till 10pm, she said no we need to be out the building by 10pm, what utter BS, she picked on the wrong punter, the other guys had already dressed and gone home, possibly the girls had told them the same jackanory, to be fair Salma wasn't happy, she had a argument In Portuguese/Spanish with the girls, she was happy to work on till the end, but these two wanted to leave early.

Well I got showered and dressed, the party host PB I think he said his name was did come upstairs to find out what was going on, I told him straight I wasn't happy, that I'd been told to get dressed and leave, tbf to him he did go and find out what had happened, back down In the lounge I spoke again with him, and asked him to speak to the girls, and I don't expect this to happen at a party.

I guess Smiths will tell me 'I told you so' lol, and he's possibly right, the breaks are still to long, even though I enjoyed chatting to Salma, It's not the whole reason I went to the party, and I guess you can't blame the host for one or two girls trying to pull a fast one, I take It they've never heard of Internet Punting forums.

Edited by jerboa

So tonight I attended the Gents party In Bow, I'm staying In East London at the moment, and had a rare day off, not been for about 4 yrs, It's still at the same location around the corner from the A11. I got there bang on 6pm, If you mention the purple site you get £10 off, all 3 ladies were working, so I paid and had a shower, came back down to the lounge where the ladies and 3 other guys were sat drinking, Salma I know as Carmen of MK, she was surprised to see me there, the other two ladies were Sky and Luna, both Brazilian girls, the party didn't kick off till about 6.20, had sessions with all 3 ladies due to the low numbers, Salma Is still the life and soul of the party, reminds me a little of Kiera Pharrel as she never stops, can talk the hind legs of a donkey, but Is a superb wild shag.

My negative of the evening was at 9.30 Salma was giving me a massage on the bed, when one of the other girls, not sure If It was Sky or Luna came In the room turned on the light and said that's It finished go home, I was like wtf? I told her the party goes on till 10pm, she said no we need to be out the building by 10pm, what utter BS, she picked on the wrong punter, the other guys had already dressed and gone home, possibly the girls had told them the same jackanory, to be fair Salma wasn't happy, she had a argument In Portuguese/Spanish with the girls, she was happy to work on till the end, but these two wanted to leave early.

Well I got showered and dressed, the party host PB I think he said his name was did come upstairs to find out what was going on, I told him straight I wasn't happy, that I'd been told to get dressed and leave, tbf to him he did go and find out what had happened, back down In the lounge I spoke again with him, and asked him to speak to the girls, and I don't expect this to happen at a party.

I guess Smiths will tell me 'I told you so' lol, and he's possibly right, the breaks are still to long, even though I enjoyed chatting to Salma, It's not the whole reason I went to the party, and I guess you can't blame the host for one or two girls trying to pull a fast one, I take It they've never heard of Internet Punting forums.

Very sorry to hear about this mate. :) So the party started 20 minutes late and they tried to end it half hour early making a 4 hour party 190 minutes not including breaks.

The problem with GP is they pull fast ones far too often, never even trying to offer a consistently good service which they could if their owner wasnt the pondlife he is.

GP are of course a member on here actually using the nick Gentlemens Parties rather than posting as pretend punters as with Denny Court aka Comical Ali on here. ;) so read this forum yet make no effort to improve the service they offer, continuing to treat punters like you were.

Your credibilty is worth more than all the very many FRs they have by first time authors in my opinion, i respect your opinion and it seems not much has changed since my walk out in 2008.

Edited by smiths

Thanks Smiths, I thought I'd post this thread to put other punters In the picture, tbf to the host It was the two Brazilian girls who tried this on, so afaik It wasn't a ploy from the management, but who knows, I wish Gent Parties would take the customer seriously though, It could be as good as LMP If they got a grip, I walked out the door at 9.45pm 15mins before the official end.

Thanks Smiths, I thought I'd post this thread to put other punters In the picture, tbf to the host It was the two Brazilian girls who tried this on, so afaik It wasn't a ploy from the management, but who knows, I wish Gent Parties would take the customer seriously though, It could be as good as LMP If they got a grip, I walked out the door at 9.45pm 15mins before the official end.

I'll avoid PMs and TXTs. PLEASE Call Terry at Your earliest convenience both Terry and I are fully aware of all the various Internet Punting forums.

I'll avoid PMs and TXTs. PLEASE Call Terry at Your earliest convenience both Terry and I are fully aware of all the various Internet Punting forums.

Ok PM me Terry's number, and I'll give him a call, but all I want Is for this not to happen again, to other punters, the party should go on for 4hrs, not cut short because a girl wants to go home early, I know some girls can be hard work to control, but they shouldn't be making up the rules.

Ok PM me Terry's number, and I'll give him a call, but all I want Is for this not to happen again, to other punters, the party should go on for 4hrs, not cut short because a girl wants to go home early, I know some girls can be hard work to control, but they shouldn't be making up the rules.

You have a PM, as requested.

Thats the same Terry who i had the displeasure to have to deal with in 2008, a liar happy to lie to me even though he knew i would find out he had lied when i arrived, he simply didnt care. What a bunch of liars you people are and you cant even offer the time a punter has paid for, shame on you.

I dont feel easy about this, Jerboa said on an open forum that GP party had started late and finnished early. and to their credit GP have spoken on the forum to Jerboa, but why do they want us to know about telling Jerboa to contact Terry, if its to discuss the problem, then why not contact Jerboa via pm, and deal with it rather than attract more unwanted publicity by asking him on here.

Well done to Jerboa for speaking out on here, though having said all I have, it does read as if the girls were calling the time out, not the party host, so who was running the party.

I dont feel easy about this, Jerboa said on an open forum that GP party had started late and finnished early. and to their credit GP have spoken on the forum to Jerboa, but why do they want us to know about telling Jerboa to contact Terry, if its to discuss the problem, then why not contact Jerboa via pm, and deal with it rather than attract more unwanted publicity by asking him on here.

Well done to Jerboa for speaking out on here, though having said all I have, it does read as if the girls were calling the time out, not the party host, so who was running the party.

I am not going to comment on the reason for the thread but if a problem is publicly aired then the sp in question has the right to either air their side publicly or to make it known publicly that they are willing to speak to the person making the complaint. The board is for everyone so why should an sp keep things hidden.

I would consider them to be more proffesional if they dealt with the problem as and when it came up, when the punter spoke to the host, rather than speak on the open forum,

In my opinion, it would have been best dealt with, if GP had have contacted Jerboa via pm, and told him to contact Terry in the pm, then Jerboa could have told us it had been dealt with in a proper manner.

This is only my opinion Chloe, but I do take on board that GP have the right to answer on the forum, it just seems very public now.

Its all very simple to my mind, they know Jerboa is a respected punter and i assume they will do what they did with me and offer a free party as compensation, which i turned down as i dont trust this bunch now or wish to lower myself to their level. They blatantly lied to me on a number of ocassions not just one, but of course one is more than enough.

When other punters on here have posted similar or worse about their own GP experiences in recent times GP havent responded like this on the open forum, they have done so here in my view because it is such a respected punter and they cant afford to lose anymore potential punters.

The fact is as i see it Terry is the problem, he is the liar in chief so while he runs this outfit the service wont improve in my opinion, it hasnt in the 4 years since i last went going on the posts and views of those i trust and/or respect.

Just a gentle observation, as I have never been to a party and so do not know anything about them. You had sex with three different women in under 4 hours? Wow. Well done to you and your stamina.

Just a gentle observation, as I have never been to a party and so do not know anything about them. You had sex with three different women in under 4 hours? Wow. Well done to you and your stamina.

Parties cater for the gentlemen that can go multiple times.

I recall being surprised, and having to keep my mouth shut, in my younger days when I discovered how many of my mates could not 'repeat'. I didn't know if i was a freak or lucky, as guys don't usually discuss these things amongst each other, and when they do boasting and out-and-out lying is a problem. Really it wasn't until I started to punt that I talked to the girls and found out that I was relatively lucky, although I have met plenty of women that are 'cum once and out' themselves, and are not at all bothered if a man can't repeat, and that the variation in male cumming/repetition is very wide. And not especially age dependent either until you get to the 50's and up.

I attended a Wonder Lounge party, must have been about 2 years ago. Stayed the whole time (getting on for 5 hours, managed 4 cums and actually had sex with most of the girls attending (I couldnt count them but at least 10), and it was clear that other guys were out for a 'full house' as well. In these situations I am amazed by the stamina of some of the girls.

And as for GP, i reported on them years ago, it's a chancers outfit. One bad, one good.

Edited by one eyed panda

I would consider them to be more professional if they dealt with the problem as and when it came up, when the punter spoke to the host, rather than speak on the open forum,

In my opinion, it would have been best dealt with, if GP had have contacted Jerboa via pm, and told him to contact Terry in the pm, then Jerboa could have told us it had been dealt with in a proper manner.

This is only my opinion Chloe, but I do take on board that GP have the right to answer on the forum, it just seems very public now.

As I said I did speak to the host before I left, letting him know I wasn't happy, but I failed to mention I'm like a big deal on PN lol, (sarcasm) ;)

Dem call me Mr lover lover hmmmm! :D

Its all very simple to my mind, they know Jerboa is a respected punter and i assume they will do what they did with me and offer a free party as compensation, which i turned down as i dont trust this bunch now or wish to lower myself to their level. They blatantly lied to me on a number of occasions not just one, but of course one is more than enough.

When other punters on here have posted similar or worse about their own GP experiences in recent times GP havent responded like this on the open forum, they have done so here in my view because it is such a respected punter and they cant afford to lose anymore potential punters.

The fact is as i see it Terry is the problem, he is the liar in chief so while he runs this outfit the service wont improve in my opinion, it hasnt in the 4 years since i last went going on the posts and views of those i trust and/or respect.

That might be true, I will call Terry, but I'm not Interested In being In GP's pocket, so wont take up any offer of a free party, as I said before this thread Is purely Info for other punters who may be considering attending a party In London.

As I said I did speak to the host before I left, letting him know I wasn't happy, but I failed to mention I'm like a big deal on PN lol, (sarcasm) ;)

That might be true, I will call Terry, but I'm not Interested In being In GP's pocket, so wont take up any offer of a free party, as I said before this thread Is purely Info for other punters who may be considering attending a party In London.

And i know this from reading your posts consistently over years and respecting your honesty as i do. :)

And i know this from reading your posts consistently over years and respecting your honesty as i do. :)

Thank you Smiths, you will make me blush going on like that lol, :D

Thank you Smiths, you will make me blush going on like that lol, :D

Yes i will be asking you out next. ;):D

Yes i will be asking you out next. ;):D

I'm not a cheap date you know! :D

I'm not a cheap date you know! :D

No worries i always push the boat out to impress, i know an excellent Harvester and you can eat as much as you like at the salad bar. :D :D :D

No worries i always push the boat out to impress, i know an excellent Harvester and you can eat as much as you like at the salad bar. :D :D :D

If you two went out, I think there would be a third party in the date, that would be the subject of a roasting, and not of the restaurant variety

I've been to two afternoon parties (1pm-5pm). Both times we were told at 4.30 that we had to be out by 5pm, dressed or not. That was by Russ himself, not any of the girls. The second also had breaks which all girls took at the same time of up to 30 minutes.

Before the second party, I arrived at the flat at 12:55 and was told to come back in 10 minutes, after the party was supposed to start. After beign let in, changing and showering, no one went upstairs until 30 minutes after the scheduled start time and then took a break at 14:05 until 14:30

It went on through the afternoon like that.

At which point he might of gone "SMITHS!?! Oh sh!t I thought you were never coming back" as he then walks backwards bowing :D

Technically it was 3 hours not including obviously the breaks! Pah Ive done more :D;)

Fair play Jerboa. And got to admire your balls for standing up in that situation and speaking out.

Im usually the starting to steam and want to get out quick rather than stay there any longer and say or do something which will upset or make me feel guilty when Im in that situation. Then start working myself up on the way home and end up kicking next doors cat when I get there....

I wonder how the other punters felt. As they had already left. Wonder how long theyd been told to go before the girls then came up stairs.culd have been quite a while... Could have been newbie, or someone who has been saving up for months to prepare and plan for it.. only to leave dissapointed..

Im not one for discounts if its gone wrong myself (why should someone else have to deal with someone elses problem). Id just want the mangement to listen and do something about it. When they dont or fob me off it just annoys me and works me up further...

Edited by Overworked

I was once offered a free booking due to the crap treatment I was shown by a parlour, and said I would not accept it, but if I was to offer the free punt on a forum, and the money raised given to a charity to help street girls, would the parlour accept that.

And true to my word, I did offer the booking which raised nearly the price of a booking fee, so the parlour said they would double the time from 30 minutes to an hour, and the offers for the bookings raised nearly £80, so some good can come out of it.

I dont know if GP would offer a free place at a party for the highest bidder to make up for what was done at the party Jerboa attended, but it would show good faith by the party owners, and some lucky charity would benefit from it.

some lucky charity may well benefit from it but by the sounds of it some unlucky punter would get fleeced in the process

who on earth would want to pay to attend gentlemens after 2 high profile and well respected guys like smiths and jerboa have publicly outed them as shysters?

At which point he might of gone "SMITHS!?! Oh sh!t I thought you were never coming back" as he then walks backwards bowing :D

Technically it was 3 hours not including obviously the breaks! Pah Ive done more :D;)

Fair play Jerboa. And got to admire your balls for standing up in that situation and speaking out.

Im usually the starting to steam and want to get out quick rather than stay there any longer and say or do something which will upset or make me feel guilty when Im in that situation. Then start working myself up on the way home and end up kicking next doors cat when I get there....

I wonder how the other punters felt. As they had already left. Wonder how long theyd been told to go before the girls then came up stairs.culd have been quite a while... Could have been newbie, or someone who has been saving up for months to prepare and plan for it.. only to leave dissapointed..

Im not one for discounts if its gone wrong myself (why should someone else have to deal with someone elses problem). Id just want the mangement to listen and do something about it. When they dont or fob me off it just annoys me and works me up further...

I'm not one to bight my lip If I'm being mugged off, yes I wonder If the other guys were told to sod off early, I agree, I don't want a discount, I just want the management to get a grip of It's staff, tell them In no certain terms this wont be tolerated, and for an overhaul of the long breaks, there Is no need that all 3 girls need a break all together, and the length Is to long IMO, and the party should kick off as near to 1pm or 6pm as possible.