Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ricky444

What Do I Need To Bring To An Lmp?

22 posts in this topic

i got my first booking today, what do i need to bring with me (apart from the money obv) to the party?

a lot of stamina! and a smile

i got my first booking today, what do i need to bring with me (apart from the money obv) to the party?

Not been there, but I am given to understand that a "punting bag" is recommended by some respected members here.

:)

Just say you're a good friend of a guy called smiths and you will be well taken care of ;)

Just say you're a good friend of a guy called smiths and you will be well taken care of ;)

Ha really? who's smith? :)

Why ??

Ha really? who's smith? :)

Me, all punters are looked after, just bring yourself and i hope you enjoy yourself.

As little as possible other than the contribution. You will be storing any valuables in a sealed envelope which is kept safe for you and returned at the end of the party.

Turn up let the host know it's your first party. Enjoy.

Just bring your cock, politeness, attention to hygiene and a whole load of enthusiasm. :lol:

Oh....and the fee :lol:

What's been said plus read the etiquette blog and speed read the newbie queries thread on the LMP forum and relax they're just 7 girls ;)

i went there today guys! yeah you was right just bring ma self and politeness worked lol.. had a 7-9 session... jaw dropping :o!!!! just went with the flow and didnt feel too awkward, glad that there wasnt much dudes, had a few girls to my self :) but i was the type who takes AGES to pop...dono if thats a good thing or a bad thing at LMP lol. the last 20 mins all dudes were suited and booted ready to kick and iwas still at it lol. but the best thing is ALL the girls come over to you at once and you got 7 girls on you :) unfortunatly they didnt crack me :( i think i felt mabye too much pressure, so many options at the time, and lady was reminding me that times almost up so i was trying to but dam i guess i my stamina is just way out there :/..

But all in all GREAT! im definitely going to try that again one day.

i went there today guys! yeah you was right just bring ma self and politeness worked lol.. had a 7-9 session... jaw dropping :o!!!! just went with the flow and didnt feel too awkward, glad that there wasnt much dudes, had a few girls to my self :) but i was the type who takes AGES to pop...dono if thats a good thing or a bad thing at LMP lol. the last 20 mins all dudes were suited and booted ready to kick and iwas still at it lol. but the best thing is ALL the girls come over to you at once and you got 7 girls on you :) unfortunatly they didnt crack me :( i think i felt mabye too much pressure, so many options at the time, and lady was reminding me that times almost up so i was trying to but dam i guess i my stamina is just way out there :/..

That sounds mindblowing...to be the last man standing at your first party...I've never had all 7 girls on me...amazing fun, but almost too much pressure, eh? :blink:

I think you'll be back soon! :cool:

Edited by venturer

" well I'm running down the road

tryin' to loosen my load

Iv'e got seven women on my mind ...... "

:D Eagles.... Take it easy , :D

So now you know....it ain't just hype, it's fact :lol:

7 is amazing....i have been over 50 times and the best i managed yet is 6 :lol:

On Tuesday night, for the first time ever, i was one of the people that got changed with 5 minutes remaining instead of being peeled off the bed at lights up time :eek: I had just had a particularly powerful and draining pop just before though.....and had zero energy left!!! :lol:

I did the 1 to 3 party and that was also amazing!!

What to bring? - The right attitude above all else. These are sex parties so you need to join in, go with the flow, invite others to join in, accept invites to play with a smile, be respectful and polite and have a very horny time. Remember the LMP mantra of 'caring is sharing' and that it is all about the journey.

im very fond of this girl which i think we just clicked. she is white, short blond hair and she is from poland. Anyone know her name?

im very fond of this girl which i think we just clicked. she is white, short blond hair and she is from poland. Anyone know her name?

Have you checked their website?

Most of their girls are shown on there.

http://ladymarmaladeparties.com/

Sounds like Ivana to me if she was also slim and petite, her pics have her with longer hair though.

Have you checked their website?

Most of their girls are shown on there.

http://ladymarmaladeparties.com/

well I confess I'm bad with faces but some of the pics may not be helpful, blurred faces - sure you can make out the general features, even Vicky whose face is shown didn't look like the photos, she was smoking hot though,

Venturer, Ivana? she with the tattoos? (I like by the way) those wee bows below her bum - damn! :) just think ricky444 would have mentioned this if it was her as you can't miss em - but yep short blond hair sounds close enough

Edited by dami3n

Yeahh she was very slim, her breast is not natural though, you can see the slits under them. But yeah i think it must have been ivana :) ill go back just for her lol