Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetalA

Nw1 - Euston, Camden, Mornington Crescent

12 posts in this topic

Looking for good and cheap service providers in the above areas.

Preferably in 20s, pref with big tits, pref allow OWO/facials, pref with cheap 15 min options.

Also happy to hear about any good experiences around here even if doesn't match my prefs.

Looking for good and cheap service providers in the above areas.

Preferably in 20s, pref with big tits, pref allow OWO/facials, pref with cheap 15 min options.

Also happy to hear about any good experiences around here even if doesn't match my prefs.

I'll second that! I found a terrific EE girl with great English almost next to KX station, but she's gone back home. Any tips welcome on the area!

I dont have any personal reccomendations but full_contact on the purple site intrigues me. Good prices and very pretty as you can see from pics.

It says she's away for a bit on her profile. Not sure how long that will last, but if any of you guys fancy finding out if she's all she's cracked up to be when she's back do report back

What sort of men turn you on? Fat men

I dont have any personal reccomendations but full_contact on the purple site intrigues me. Good prices and very pretty as you can see from pics.

It says she's away for a bit on her profile. Not sure how long that will last, but if any of you guys fancy finding out if she's all she's cracked up to be when she's back do report back

She seems to be in Croydon. Her reply to What sort of men turn you on? In her Interview, is Fat men. True? Or did she mean to say fit men?

Anyone else with experiences to share in NW1 Camden Euston Mornington Crescent?

Have never found anyone in Mornington Crescent

Mornington Crescent: rhyming slang for anti-depressant

Mornington Crescent: rhyming slang for anti-depressant

Also a round of "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" on radio 4. Was brilliant when Humph was still around. If anyone can explain the rules in less than a page I will buy them a pint.

Also a round of "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" on radio 4. Was brilliant when Humph was still around. If anyone can explain the rules in less than a page I will buy them a pint.

There's a blue plaque dedicated to Willie Rushton inside the MC Underground Station. Brilliant!

There's New Experience Sauna there and a couple of FBSM providers round the corner from Costa. I've never been to any of them, bit close to home for me.

Anyone seen "shining girl" AKA Kate horney (how she spells it) from the other site? Based in Camden allegedly. Looks hot and good reviews but nothing recent...

Anyone seen "shining girl" AKA Kate horney (how she spells it) from the other site? Based in Camden allegedly. Looks hot and good reviews but nothing recent...