Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andpaddymax

Sex And Domination

16 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I've posted about this before, but as it's my birthday soon I'm hoping to have a session with a WG who offers sex and domination. I've seen a few girls who do this and had one or two recommendations, but I'd appreciate any more tips from people on here. I saw Claudie in London in 2008 and had a great time with her, but unfortunately she's moved back to Prague.

I live just west of London.

Have you tried the London Retreat?

I've had a look at their website and they sound good, but I was wondering if anyone might have any other suggestions for independent WGs or other agencies.

You can also Louise of London retreat at Carly's Angels in Wembley Park. She used to be available at HOD as Alex. Google nasty listing London BDSM and it gives you a fairly comprehensive choice.

Thanks.

I've arranged to see this girl: http://www.laralovessex.co.uk/

She doesn't say on her website that she does domination, but she mailed me after I put a similar thread on here earlier this year. Wish me luck :-)

Any more suggestions?

I am sure she will be "do you" just fine - and dont forget you can come in her mouth!

Hello all.

I've posted about this before, but as it's my birthday soon I'm hoping to have a session with a WG who offers sex and domination. I've seen a few girls who do this and had one or two recommendations, but I'd appreciate any more tips from people on here. I saw Claudie in London in 2008 and had a great time with her, but unfortunately she's moved back to Prague.

I live just west of London.

I thought I had posted on your previous thread, but I checked and there is nothing.

Under a thread How Many Times With The Same Lady? I posted this

I realised you should make the most of the limited time most WGs are available when Czech Claudie went back home, and i had only seen her

less than 10 times. She is still one of the most memorable.

That rammed it home that "You don't know what you got till its gone".

Girls who provide both good sex and good dom skills are very few and far between.

I have only gone in for BDSM play with girls I have a good connection with already, or have gone for very vanilla play at London Retreat, (and I have not been there since Claudie was around).

Claudie was great, after she went away I found my best ever regular had played a bit in her private life, and we developed that, that was good and she started to do dom for other customers, but then she retired.

More recently, I have played a little with _Nikita_ of Friern Barnet/N11 but found we were not really on the same wave-length - but she probably suits some, and I think I believe that she likes to play (and switch) in her private life.

I have seen Monika of Mill Hill quite a few times, just once for BDSM, not sure if she really does it now, as she got rid of boots etc some time back (because of personal circumstances then ?) and her present place is very cramped, but she seemed very comfortable with the dom role that one time. I guess I will draw her attention to this and see if she has gone back to it.

Rachel at Passionate Encounters would be my personal recommendation. Very pretty and knows how to dominate a man effectively.

Only downside is you will need to take your own toys/restraints as I didn't feel the parlour there in Turnham Green is very well equipped for BDSM. But Rachel will be happy to use whatever you bring.

You can also Louise of London retreat at Carly's Angels in Wembley Park. She used to be available at HOD as Alex. Google nasty listing London BDSM and it gives you a fairly comprehensive choice.

Is that place still going? No reply when I have tried and no longer on the other site.

Thanks.

I've arranged to see this girl: http://www.laralovessex.co.uk/

She doesn't say on her website that she does domination, but she mailed me after I put a similar thread on here earlier this year. Wish me luck :-)

Any more suggestions?

Is she not the same girl as Larissa from Bristol who used to post here?

I thought I had posted on your previous thread, but I checked and there is nothing.

Under a thread How Many Times With The Same Lady? I posted this

I realised you should make the most of the limited time most WGs are available when Czech Claudie went back home, and i had only seen her

less than 10 times. She is still one of the most memorable.

That rammed it home that "You don't know what you got till its gone".

Girls who provide both good sex and good dom skills are very few and far between.

I have only gone in for BDSM play with girls I have a good connection with already, or have gone for very vanilla play at London Retreat, (and I have not been there since Claudie was around).

Claudie was great, after she went away I found my best ever regular had played a bit in her private life, and we developed that, that was good and she started to do dom for other customers, but then she retired.

More recently, I have played a little with _Nikita_ of Friern Barnet/N11 but found we were not really on the same wave-length - but she probably suits some, and I think I believe that she likes to play (and switch) in her private life.

I have seen Monika of Mill Hill quite a few times, just once for BDSM, not sure if she really does it now, as she got rid of boots etc some time back (because of personal circumstances then ?) and her present place is very cramped, but she seemed very comfortable with the dom role that one time. I guess I will draw her attention to this and see if she has gone back to it.

I think you should be a bit more descriptive of Monika's looks and figure.

That is interesting. Do you know if they have a website?

I think you should be a bit more descriptive of Monika's looks and figure.

You can take a look on the purple site. She's tall, slim and has striking rather than pretty features. She does seem to have gone off the dom role though. Also, she's due to leave the UK some time this week.

You can take a look on the purple site. She's tall, slim and has striking rather than pretty features. She does seem to have gone off the dom role though. Also, she's due to leave the UK some time this week.

Yes I know and have seen her. She is rather an active kind of girl and provides a full on service. However facially and physically she was not what I expected. I stayed as she had not said anything to mislead me but it was more of a DIY session for me as I was not interested in anything else.

That is interesting. Do you know if they have a website?

I have seen their website now. Shame that two of their start performers (including Louisa of London Retreat) have already left the establishment. Not a good sign. I did speak to them on the phone and found them very friendly and helpful on the phone. But my interest was to see Louisa which sadly does not work there any more.

I saw Natalie Minx off ** last week. 3 minutes walk from Blackwall tube station.

Full on sex and domination session. She has all the dom gear and is happy to combine cute GFE with kinky domination. She pushed me hard on the pain infliction front. She's promised strap-on action next time I see her.

Very cute. Her face pictures are in the private gallery if you're not sure about her looks.

Highly recommended.