Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiger33

Latin Jewel

10 posts in this topic

Anyone had any experience with Latin jewel from the purple site?

Her profile number is 1556392

The pictures are of Sara-Li at HOD. Purple site profile seems genuine so it looks like it is the same girl working independently. I haven't seen her myself but she has several PN reviews which are linked to on her HOD page.

She looks stunning and has great feedback but I think her breasts are not natural as there seems to be a scar on her right nipple or perhaps it is just that image of her topless on her ** profile page that is dodgy. Either way, great tits!

Definetly stunning and positive reviews - I'll try to book tonight if she's not already full

Would be good to hear some feedback from punters from the forum who have had first hand experience with her

The pictures are of Sara-Li at HOD. Purple site profile seems genuine so it looks like it is the same girl working independently. I haven't seen her myself but she has several PN reviews which are linked to on her HOD page.

Wow !!

Looks absolutely lovely

Definetly stunning and positive reviews - I'll try to book tonight if she's not already full

Would be good to hear some feedback from punters from the forum who have had first hand experience with her

There was some discussion about her on the MK sub-forum where she also works, starting here: http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24841-mk-ladies/page__st__50#entry414878

I can't offer any elucidation on the subsequent discussion, but you can read the differing opinions and arrive at your own conclusion.

There was some discussion about her on the MK sub-forum where she also works, starting here: http://www.punternet..._50#entry414878

I can't offer any elucidation on the subsequent discussion, but you can read the differing opinions and arrive at your own conclusion.

the general consensus seems to be: attractive and good, but a veritable clockwatcher

I saw her in Wimbledon a little while ago. She was lovely. In fact I was thinking just this morning of booking her again in Canary Wharf (much closer to where I live); she works there under a different name/profile, as Sara Lee.

I tried to make a booking last night but she was fully booked