ladyofthemansion

There's no pleasing some punters.

35 posts in this topic

The punter I just saw just now said to me "Jessica, Do you think my cock is small?

Trying to reassure him I said "No. Its not small. Its about average"

Oh dear. He didn't look happy when I said that. "Have I said something wrong" I said to him.

He said "You were meant to say it was big"

Ooooops!

The punter I just saw just now said to me "Jessica, Do you think my cock is small?

Oh dear. He didn't look happy when I said that. "Have I said something wrong" I said to him.

Ooooops!

You should have said (and it may be worth learning this verbatim):

“That’s a monster cock. It couldn’t be more perfect if it were sculpted by Michelangelo and painted by Reubens. The long thick shaft is encircled with veins like a vine embracing a Roman column, and it's topped with a glistening purple head of pulsating succulence. I love your cock. ”

Ooooops!

With that sort of logic, perhaps his feminine side was showing itself. ;)

next time he should mention his special requirements when he makes the booking. unless you claim to be telepathic on your website.

Why not just tell the truth? Or is that too complicated?

Hmmm. If you can't stand to hear the answer, don't ask the question.

Mind you, as whitehorse obviously knows, it's best not to use the above defence next time a wife or gf asks "Do I look fat in this" ;) !

I thought you promised not to start any more mindless threads.

It's like watching a mind vomit.

Actually, that sounds harsh.

It's like watching a hamster paint.

Actually, I have a fondness for ladyofthemansion and her ramblings.;)

"That's a monster cock. It couldn't be more perfect if it were sculpted by Michelangelo and painted by Reubens. The long thick shaft is encircled with veins like a vine embracing a Roman column, and it's topped with a glistening purple head of pulsating succulence. I love your cock. "

It does make me wonder how you know it verbatim:D:D

I thought you promised not to start any more mindless threads.

How about you start some of your own sunshine.

This is the male equivalent of 'Does my bum look big in this?' A woman who asks that question mainly wants reassurance.

Ooooops!

I would be very happy if you called mine average,Im just not that ambitious.

Ooooops!

Was it small?

I'd be too embarrassed to ask a working girl that question in case she told me the truth:D:D

Hmmm. If you can't stand to hear the answer, don't ask the question.

Exactly - am I the only one who heard Peter Green singing "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to." as I read the OP?

I had one girl ask me in Soho called Emma and i had seen her a few times very friendly girl as soon i got undressed she said that i had a big willy im not boasting she said to me that i looked big today.

"That's a monster cock. It couldn't be more perfect if it were sculpted by Michelangelo and painted by Reubens. The long thick shaft is encircled with veins like a vine embracing a Roman column, and it's topped with a glistening purple head of pulsating succulence. I love your cock. "

have you been looking at mine Tea Bag:D

Why not just tell the truth? Or is that too complicated?

Maybe it was the truth? :confused:

Statistically, most guys are going to be "about average".

Maybe it was the truth? :confused:

Statistically, most guys are going to be "about average".

Not wishing to be pedantic but this may not be true - you can have an average size with no individual having one of the average size.

E.g. A has penis length 2 inches B has one of 10 inches. Average is 6

For a very large population I guess that there will be some with the average size, but they may not be in the majority.

How sad is this.

yes but there are more than 2 dicks in the world...and I understand the "average" to be 6 inches.

Not wishing to be pedantic but this may not be true - you can have an average size with no individual having one of the average size.

E.g. A has penis length 2 inches B has one of 10 inches. Average is 6

For a very large population I guess that there will be some with the average size, but they may not be in the majority.

How sad is this.

Well, I guess that depends which "average" you're talking about... and with a human population numbered in the billions, we're not talking about a sample of two. :confused:

Love to discuss this all night, but I have to go!

Surely most comments from WGs will just be platitudes as it's their job to make the bloke feel good. All the WGs I have seen have given me compliments for one thing or another - some have actually been a bit OTT with their compliments. I just take them ALL with a pinch of salt.

Ooooops!

I have the same level of concern about the size of my dick as I have for the quality of my performance - none whatsoever, I reserve my concern for the performance of the lady, that is of far more interest to me than the size of my dick, after all I do have a fairly good idea of what my dick size is, whereas the performance of the lady can be an unknown quantity.

I've never asked and they've never said anything so I guess it's rather unremarkable! I've had all the other compliments but don't pay much attention really.

have you been looking at mine Tea Bag:D

Possibly. Are you the guy with the tattoo on his cock that says "NCC-1701-A" ?

It does make me wonder how you know it verbatim:D:D

I can't take credit for that description - I got it from a WG's parrot. Some of its other favourites are:

"Cash up front!"

"Shall we start with a massage?"

"Too big for anal! Too big for anal!"