Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beaufort7245

Anonymous Review

29 posts in this topic

I am not one to write reviews about my experiences with WGs, but decided to write the following anonymous review to gauge reaction from members of this forum.

I have met this particular lady on a number of occasions, spending over £1,500. Certainly not enough for her to live on by far, but enough over the 3 months to portray to the forum members here that I enjoyed my time with her.

I decided to stop rather than cause a fuss over issues over the quality of service. I would be interested in the responses of members to my expectations, and whether I should have dealt with the issues at the time. Feedback can sometimes be taken greatly out of context, or given or received in a way not intended.

Our first meeting was very much exploratory, and short. We had good conversations, but I probably needed a little more time. Her phone went off (on silent, but with vibration) just after my appointment end time, which was a little distracting, probably from her minder/ buddy or whoever. I left thinking the meeting was great, but with a mildly annoying finish. No issues, nice shower, thank yous etc, and left.

The next two meetings were great fun, flirting and getting to know each other much better. I booked for 2 hours, but on arrival she told me she could only do one, but then stretched this to nearly 2 hours after making a text. OK, no problem, but was rushed out with no shower. However, most of the time was great so I booked an evening with her.

In the afternoon she sent me a text to delay the meeting 15 mins or so, which was fine. I picked her up, then back to her place after a couple of hours and during the rather more intimate time I could taste flavoured lube, which she explained was probably from her previous appointment. I ignored it. Just before time up, she told me my time was nearly up, and then her phone went off again. It put me off. OK, time to go, no shower.

A few weeks later I booked a lunch appointment. I was a little late because of traffic, kept everyone informed, and we met at the restaurant, then back to hers. Had a great time if it wasn’t for the traffic of course. Showered, thanks, and left. Great appointment.

I booked her the following week, on my way back from a business trip. I asked her if she was flexible, but expected to be at hers around a certain time. I asked if she had an other appointments I needed to be aware of (just in case they might get in the way if I was late due to travel). All Ok.

I was 15 mins late (informed her of course). Hour booking, unfortunately she had a sponge in, which put me off. I should have asked her to take it out, and feel she should have told me to make sure I was comfortable with certain acts before I discovered her sponge myself. The appointment was a bit rushed at the end as she told me she had another booking in 15 mins. Quick Shower, rushed round to get out etc. Saw the next client waiting in his car parked next to mine.

This particular girl’s reviews are very good, and certainly her company is great. She is well informed and intelligent. I know she’s anxious not to disappoint, and perhaps because of her youth (26), she accepts demands from all her clients too readily in order to please too many people, and then tries to fit them all in. If a client is going to be late, and tells you, shouldn’t you delay your following appointment or give the late client an opportunity to cancel?

This whole experience made me think that perhaps WGs should state their policies on their profiles so their clients could better understand the way they work. I am left thinking through the above experiences that not enough time is being left between clients to properly shower and be ready and clean for the next. My expectation of an Indie experience is that it is more relaxed than a parlour. I don’t expect free time (I always take extra money in case I overrun), but I guess from an Indie I expect time to be allowed between bookings for lateness and/or overruns. Perhaps an hour between each booking finishing and the next starting?? Or perhaps an Indie should explain what her normal policy is so clients can make proper judgments and not leave disappointed. Similarly, the phone buzzing was distracting, and akin to the knock on the door at a parlour at the end of a session.

I decided that I would stop seeing her and move on.

Phew, got that off my chest. Insights, comments and views appreciated.

I am not one to write reviews about my experiences with WGs, but decided to write the following anonymous review to gauge reaction from members of this forum.

I have met this particular lady on a number of occasions, spending over £1,500. Certainly not enough for her to live on by far, but enough over the 3 months to portray to the forum members here that I enjoyed my time with her.

I decided to stop rather than cause a fuss over issues over the quality of service. I would be interested in the responses of members to my expectations, and whether I should have dealt with the issues at the time. Feedback can sometimes be taken greatly out of context, or given or received in a way not intended.

Our first meeting was very much exploratory, and short. We had good conversations, but I probably needed a little more time. Her phone went off (on silent, but with vibration) just after my appointment end time, which was a little distracting, probably from her minder/ buddy or whoever. I left thinking the meeting was great, but with a mildly annoying finish. No issues, nice shower, thank yous etc, and left.

The next two meetings were great fun, flirting and getting to know each other much better. I booked for 2 hours, but on arrival she told me she could only do one, but then stretched this to nearly 2 hours after making a text. OK, no problem, but was rushed out with no shower. However, most of the time was great so I booked an evening with her.

In the afternoon she sent me a text to delay the meeting 15 mins or so, which was fine. I picked her up, then back to her place after a couple of hours and during the rather more intimate time I could taste flavoured lube, which she explained was probably from her previous appointment. I ignored it. Just before time up, she told me my time was nearly up, and then her phone went off again. It put me off. OK, time to go, no shower.

A few weeks later I booked a lunch appointment. I was a little late because of traffic, kept everyone informed, and we met at the restaurant, then back to hers. Had a great time if it wasn’t for the traffic of course. Showered, thanks, and left. Great appointment.

I booked her the following week, on my way back from a business trip. I asked her if she was flexible, but expected to be at hers around a certain time. I asked if she had an other appointments I needed to be aware of (just in case they might get in the way if I was late due to travel). All Ok.

I was 15 mins late (informed her of course). Hour booking, unfortunately she had a sponge in, which put me off. I should have asked her to take it out, and feel she should have told me to make sure I was comfortable with certain acts before I discovered her sponge myself. The appointment was a bit rushed at the end as she told me she had another booking in 15 mins. Quick Shower, rushed round to get out etc. Saw the next client waiting in his car parked next to mine.

This particular girl’s reviews are very good, and certainly her company is great. She is well informed and intelligent. I know she’s anxious not to disappoint, and perhaps because of her youth (26), she accepts demands from all her clients too readily in order to please too many people, and then tries to fit them all in. If a client is going to be late, and tells you, shouldn’t you delay your following appointment or give the late client an opportunity to cancel?

This whole experience made me think that perhaps WGs should state their policies on their profiles so their clients could better understand the way they work. I am left thinking through the above experiences that not enough time is being left between clients to properly shower and be ready and clean for the next. My expectation of an Indie experience is that it is more relaxed than a parlour. I don’t expect free time (I always take extra money in case I overrun), but I guess from an Indie I expect time to be allowed between bookings for lateness and/or overruns. Perhaps an hour between each booking finishing and the next starting?? Or perhaps an Indie should explain what her normal policy is so clients can make proper judgments and not leave disappointed. Similarly, the phone buzzing was distracting, and akin to the knock on the door at a parlour at the end of a session.

Interesting post. I view the onus is on me to confirm the ins and outs of my punting, if i dont like the service on offer i wont return. I dont care about what a WG does outside her punt with me, as long as i receive a good or better service. The break between punters is entirely reliant on you taking the WGs word for it anyway, its not provable so i dont concern myself with it. A good attitude is what i look for above all else assuming the WG offers me the services i require and i fancy her.

If i receive good or better service i lap it up and enjoy it, if it gets to the point where i feel pisstaking is occuring thats the end of the line, time to move on. I personally havent often found a regular to take the piss, they are usually the same standard or get better over time as i get to know them, although i always get bored sooner or later.

I dont like phones going off when i am trying to get my end away myself, phones should be off in my view during the action. I dont think putting punters bookings back is a good idea, they then might lose out due to their schedules and she might on their business, so if you are late thats down to you to my mind, it shouldnt impact other punters bookings. It should certainly be mentioned by the WG that you will only have however long though if she has another booking when you contact her to say you will be late, so you are clear and then decide whether to proceed or cancel. Although i except traffic and many other things are inevitable when i punt its a top priority and i always allow enough time for the unexpected and am usually in the punt area early.

At my punt that nearly wasnt i was very early and sitting in my car with the engine off listening to music and had the fan on. I then tried to start the engine only to find i had run the battery down. I rang the WG and explained, she was a newbie to me and said she had another booking so probably best to cancel, i said i will be their on time. I started walking having parked up away from the premises and found it was further on foot than i thought. I then decided getting their was essential so i walked into the road and stopped a car offering the shocked guy £20 to drop me off which he did luckily and i was on time and the punt was great, the problems had enhanced my enjoyment as i thought i might not make it and the WG became a great regular. The point, getting my end away is the most important thing at that time barring a family or friends emergency so i ensure i am on time.

Plenty more fish in the sea is how i look at it, the next WG might be even better.

Interesting post. You clearly like the girl which, of course, is the most important aspect

I'm pretty sure that the girls I see, all indies in an hotel or apartment (I've never been to parlours), leave at least an hour between bookings. And never take calls. For those two hours or whatever you should be number one and no one else exists

Poor service but i suspect you're right she's a bit naive and immature. if you like her, which you appear to, I'd simply tell her no rushing, no phonecalls or texts, otherwise I'm off. Customers always right and all that!

Cheers

Just one point, arent you a bit selfish. If you are late why should some other punter be punished for it, ie, have his punt delayed or cancelled. He may have travelled a distance, be on a tight schedule with no chance of being flexible, think how he would feel if his punt was cancelled at short notice, you wouldnt be happy about it if it happened to you.

I think you were right to move on because the niggles would only have built up and this may have ended up in an acrimonious split.

It sounds to me as if you are being slightly selfish - but you could argue that punting is selfish and self indulgent.

Clearly there are faults on both sides here with time-keeping being the single biggest issue .

The situation with the lube sounds to me as if she put the lube in for you not the previous client..(why would it still be there??) and was embarrassed when you discovered she was using it. Nobody wants to think the girl needs lube to get through an appointment !

The phone going off on vibrate... nit picking on your behalf, but then it should not have done, and the feeling of being rushed because she had others to see - well, she maybe should have paced herself a little better, but like I already said the timekeeping was lax on both sides.

A good insight. You make some interesting points and I can take some of the comments on board. In particular the phone going off. I have to confess that my personal 'phone does go off from time to time because people check up on me, and maybe that is slightly off putting, but then I do not clock watch so what you gain in one respect you lose in another. Nobody is perfect are they. I would say that the working girl is the most imperfect but perfect person you will ever encounter in your life :) She sounds lovely or you would not have kept on seeing her, but a wise decision to move on, after all it's not dating is it?

I read this thinking that is not too bad, just fairly normal I would think.

Phone going off on vibrate, I do that mainly but put my phone in my handbag in a cupboard so it is far away from the client and you would only hear it if you have a very good hearing.

Yes, many girls use lube and the sponge, nothing unusual there in this industry as much as it horrifies some people.

I am surprised that you think the client, after you arriving late should have their appointment delayed or given the opportunity to cancel and it is selfish. If I was to tell a client that the client before him was late and would he kindly arrive later or would he like to cancel, they would not be happy and it would be very unprofessional on my side. If I have a fairly close appointment after a client arriving late, I would tell the late arriving client that I would have to cut his appointment short so if the appointment was a one hour booking, then maybe bring it down to 45 minutes for example. I would only charge for the 45 minutes.

As for WGs should state their policies on their profiles about how they run their appointment system and that they should allow one hour between clients. That is not really up to you at the end of the day. This is what you want but sometimes we have to work with how the bookings come in, it is no good to leave one hour between bookings if it means you will lose out on a booking.

I can only say that if you are dissatisfied with this scenario, then seek out another girl.

I read this thinking that is not too bad, just fairly normal I would think.

Phone going off on vibrate, I do that mainly but put my phone in my handbag in a cupboard so it is far away from the client and you would only hear it if you have a very good hearing.

Yes, many girls use lube and the sponge, nothing unusual there in this industry as much as it horrifies some people.

I am surprised that you think the client, after you arriving late should have their appointment delayed or given the opportunity to cancel and it is selfish. If I was to tell a client that the client before him was late and would he kindly arrive later or would he like to cancel, they would not be happy and it would be very unprofessional on my side. If I have a fairly close appointment after a client arriving late, I would tell the late arriving client that I would have to cut his appointment short so if the appointment was a one hour booking, then maybe bring it down to 45 minutes for example. I would only charge for the 45 minutes.

As for WGs should state their policies on their profiles about how they run their appointment system and that they should allow one hour between clients. That is not really up to you at the end of the day. This is what you want but sometimes we have to work with how the bookings come in, it is no good to leave one hour between bookings if it means you will lose out on a booking.

I can only say that if you are dissatisfied with this scenario, then seek out another girl.

Yup, concur with most of this - it sort of echoes what I said. This is a business after all, but we can all learn from feedback - especially the sponge thing. YUK !

I used to put a sponge in if my period was due, but once I came on I did not ( and do not) work. I used that week to rest. Then one day a client 'discovered' it. To my horror he removed it and we carried on. He never said a word. That was the last time I ever put a sponge in. It's a disgusting practice.

A good friend of mine tells the story of how a client found her sponge and took it out and ate it :)

A good friend of mine tells the story of how a client found her sponge and took it out and ate it :)

Thanks for that , Sarah , I am always looking for new things to try . :)

Sex during a ladies time of the month doesn't bother me at all (assuming she's OK with it) and I prefer it sans tampon (the string gets in the way :D) but eating one!!??

(vomits)

Totally agree with this Pia. If I was following the OP as a client and the WG phoned me to say " Hi beaufort7245 has turned up late, would you mind delaying or cancelling?", it would be the last time I booked, believe me. Surely no WG would penalize the next punter if an earlier one turns up late ? To expect that appears to be the height of arrogance to me. Did you really mean that Beaufort7245 ?

Mmmh, on the whole the OP sounds like a potentially decent client albeit a little too self-indulgent as others pointed out. But at least you are trying to get some feedback and work out whether your gripes are entirely justified. The first thing which others picked on as well was bemoaning her phone vibrating after the appointment time was over. That seems like nit-picking and is really rather unfair to the lady. Who knows whether that set the tone for future encounters as it was really rather unreasonable and spoiled of you to find fault with that. The feedback on the next couple of meetings shows that time keeping might be an issue for the lady as well. And yes the lube scenario is a bit odd and a bit unwise of her.

As for her giving you an indication that your time was nearly up at a subsequent booking, maybe I am reading too much between the lines but from your own account you stayed beyond your appointment time on your first meeting. Maybe you do need nudging and pushing out of the door as you may overstay and tend to linger too long? A lot of ladies have to pay for their incall location, sometimes per hour with a few minutes grace either end and you might have incurred her additional costs for an extra hour if she isn’t out in time. If showering is that important after the session perhaps you should allow time to do this within your allotted booking? I don’t operate such a tightly stacked schedule and make more allowances but then I am lazy & don’t see that many clients per day. However, maybe this lady works set hours and is looking to optimise her working day.

As for you expecting her to inconvenience other clients due to your late arrival that is simply selfish and shows a lack of understanding of how bookings work. Although that said, perhaps she could do with leaving more time between appointments. However, the next client might have been early. She may have left reasonable gaps between bookings but her schedule could have been messed up by your tardiness and an over eager client after. Plus you might have been later than you estimated. As it stands if those issues irritate you and overshadow the actual encounter than it is time to move on. Sounds like the lady is pleasing enough clients who value the actual service and have a thicker skin when it comes to wrapping up and leaving on time. You seem to expect a bit extra time on top of your actual booking, seems a shame to focus on that rather than what appeared to be a good actual session.

Totally agree with this Pia. If I was following the OP as a client and the WG phoned me to say " Hi beaufort7245 has turned up late, would you mind delaying or cancelling?", it would be the last time I booked, believe me. Surely no WG would penalize the next punter if an earlier one turns up late ? To expect that appears to be the height of arrogance to me. Did you really mean that Beaufort7245 ?

Indeed, as i posted above. If your late thats down to you, if the WG already has another booking after yours its for you to accept a shorter booking because you are late or cancel, the WG should inform you though of course that she has another booking after yours giving you the option to accept that shorter booking or cancel. :)

Hmm, don't especially want to post just to be negative, especially as haven't read all the replies (get fed up with so many people quoting the OP in full when it's obvious who they are responding to).

I agree that the expectation of the next appt being delayed is self-indulgent to use someone else's term but isn't finding a phone vibrating AFTER the scheduled end time 'a bit distracting' also being a bit hyper-sensitive? Why should she know who, when and why someone is phoning; why need it be a minder (you say minder, buddy or whoever, i.e. it could have been ANYONE and unpredicted.

And telling us i such detail about the situation for us to reflect on is a bit self-indulgent too, yes? Tho granted, of course, several people have been happy to respond and in some detail so I may be out of line (but many more didn't respond!).

I think most of us have come across women we feel we get on well with and minor negatives occur (gosh, even for the women too...) so we just deal with them how we choose.

There, knew I shouldn't have started on this reply and come across as an insensitive oaf.

Just one point, arent you a bit selfish. If you are late why should some other punter be punished for it, ie, have his punt delayed or cancelled. He may have travelled a distance, be on a tight schedule with no chance of being flexible, think how he would feel if his punt was cancelled at short notice, you wouldnt be happy about it if it happened to you.

No, I'm not expecting to take priority, neither expecting someone else's appointment to be delayed. I am expecting to be involved in the decision she makes once I tell her I'm going to be late. If I knew she'd booked another person just after me, I would have cancelled once I knew I was late. I had also only booked her provided there was some flexibility in the time of arrival, whihc she said was OK.

No, I think this has been misread or written a bit vaguely. The scenario in fact was that I had specifically said I needed some flexibility on arrival time due to the travelling distance. She did say she had nothing on, so that should be OK. I do not believe you should call another client to ask him to delay a booking, but you should tell the late client that he can't have his full time, and/or offer an opportunity to cancel.

Indeed, as i posted above. If your late thats down to you, if the WG already has another booking after yours its for you to accept a shorter booking because you are late or cancel, the WG should inform you though of course that she has another booking after yours giving you the option to accept that shorter booking or cancel. :)

Agreed, except when you ask BEFORE booking if she is flexible on the start time.

No, I think this has been misread or written a bit vaguely. The scenario in fact was that I had specifically said I needed some flexibility on arrival time due to the travelling distance. She did say she had nothing on, so that should be OK. I do not believe you should call another client to ask him to delay a booking, but you should tell the late client that he can't have his full time, and/or offer an opportunity to cancel.

Thanks for clarifying. We certainly agree on this point then :).

The way I see it is, If you make a booking say for an hour at 1 pm, then when you arrive at 1 the whole hour should be your time, if you need a shower before you leave, then you need to do so before 2pm, and the escort should not have her phone on till after 2pm, or certainly not answer it, unless there is an urgent message.

The fact you had spent xxxxx number of pounds in xxxx number of months booking her, is neither here nor there really, as someone else could have been spending more on her, I think you have done the right thing in moving on, as you do seem a liitle too close to her, after all its only a business transaction.

The way I see it is, If you make a booking say for an hour at 1 pm, then when you arrive at 1 the whole hour should be your time, if you need a shower before you leave, then you need to do so before 2pm, and the escort should not have her phone on till after 2pm, or certainly not answer it, unless there is an urgent message.

The fact you had spent xxxxx number of pounds in xxxx number of months booking her, is neither here nor there really, as someone else could have been spending more on her, I think you have done the right thing in moving on, as you do seem a liitle too close to her, after all its only a business transaction.

Agreed. Except I do believe shower time should be after the session, whihc is the case if you go for a normal massage, and indeed is the case in a lot of parlours also.

Actually, it did happen to me, as described above - she did delay one of my appointments 15 minutes, probably (on reflection), because she'd not left enough time betweeen appointments. It was OK for me on that day. I agree it might not be appropriate for her to do that to all clients.

I think it's a succession of minor quibbles which have resulted in an overall feeling of dissatisfaction. You are unfair about not liking her text vibrate after your appointment time has ended, but i can see how the left over lube and finding the sponge could put you off a woman!

In fairness to her, it can be really tricky sometimes when clients are running early/late and you have a busy day, especially when they start dragging out a booking! Not all women have the luxury of leaving an hour between clients or not work when they have their period. I do thank goodness, but some have more limited working time frames than me (who like Honey is also too lazy to cram 'em in!) It happens in this game! And now you have discovered such things it has put you off her which is your prerogative and free choice!

In terms if suggesting WGs put policies on their websites.... really? In reality who is going to say 'Please be on time and quick because I only schedule 15 minutes between clients' or 'I use a sponge during my period'?!

Edited by LondonLydia

A good insight. You make some interesting points and I can take some of the comments on board. In particular the phone going off. I have to confess that my personal 'phone does go off from time to time because people check up on me, and maybe that is slightly off putting, but then I do not clock watch so what you gain in one respect you lose in another. Nobody is perfect are they. I would say that the working girl is the most imperfect but perfect person you will ever encounter in your life :) She sounds lovely or you would not have kept on seeing her, but a wise decision to move on, after all it's not dating is it?

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, nobody is perfect, and there is no point making a fuss about these issues. Punting is about enjoyment and relaxation away from the usual stresses and incumberances of more traditional relationships, it's not an environment in which I wish to start an argument. If it's not working, try someone else, or try a different service.

In terms if suggesting WGs put policies on their websites.... really? In reality who is going to say 'Please be on time and quick because I only schedule 15 minutes between clients' or 'I use a sponge during my period'?!

Yes, I know :lol:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, nobody is perfect, and there is no point making a fuss about these issues. Punting is about enjoyment and relaxation away from the usual stresses and incumberances of more traditional relationships, it's not an environment in which I wish to start an argument. If it's not working, try someone else, or try a different service.

Can I just say something else here? I think if you see other ladies you may well realise that this one was not so bad after all, and will be willing to return.

One other thing I would like to say is that punting is not real life, and real life always has to come first.

I have to cancel or delay meets from time to time, and likewise my clients do this.

They book me in advance and then cancel on the day for whatever reason and that is how it is. Real life comes first every single time, and that is the nature of my business - to understand that and be inconvenienced from time to time.

Her phone vibrated, didn't ring, she didn't answer it? Your problem is?

You were late having booked a hour, you got a hour, she had 15 minutes to get ready for the next punter, had you asked her for some 'free' time?

Lot's of WG's use sponges, punters just don't know they do, my ex said that when she retired she would carry on using bits of sponge instead of tampons.

For fucks sake grow up and decide what you want, love and a fully wonderful relationship or sex?