Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karin_sheffield

Please Explain

24 posts in this topic

WHY gents, when we're having a nice time do you suddenly decide to BITE my nipple? Can I politely enquire wtf gives you the idea that this this is in the slightest way a turn on. It effing hurts, so quit it!

WHY gents, when we're having a nice time do you suddenly decide to BITE my nipple? Can I politely enquire wtf gives you the idea that this this is in the slightest way a turn on. It effing hurts, so quit it!

I dont, unless asked to.

Me either. Prefer to lick, kiss or suck mine.. but I cant bend my head down that far.....

Some girls like it, but I agree, you wouldn't do it without checking it was Ok first

Probably the fault of girls like me who ask for such things. :wub: But asking to do so is just common courtesy. He needs a good spanking!

My girlfriend loves it, just not too hard. For the record, I've never tried biting a WG's nipples!

Ummmm...not everybody does it... :wacko:

The classic dammed if you do dammed if you don't. Having sex with a woman is complicated, having sex with yourself is much easier.

I think this is the point when somebody points out things usually go better when the two people know each other a little. Having learned what works for each other.

Of course then you have the idiots that don't know the difference between a gentle bite and something far worse.

You can bite mine if you want. Just don't bite them off :P

OK, chaps this is all to do with problems of attachment (as any disreputable shrink will tell you). It goes back to your earliest days at mummy's breast. All you have to remember is that now you have teeth.

If you don't, do the girl a favour and take the bleeding things out.....

The classic dammed if you do dammed if you don't. Having sex with a woman is complicated, having sex with yourself is much easier.

Thats because whatever you do to yourself you already know the answer is yes. Biters dont tend to give you any indication that its coming, they just suddenly clamp down and seem to be genetically prone to having particularly sharp teeth. Once I was bitten so hard their was blood pumping out of my nipple from two teeth sized holes and it took longer than the rest of the appointment to get it to stop. The only way to deal with someone who bites to cause unwanted pain is to recprocate whilst down their cock in mouth. Oopsy...sorry, I didnt mean it either.

There is a difference though between a gentle nibble and someone who is genuinly trying to hurt.

Nipple biting.........WHY! I just dont see the point in biting something you like to kiss and lick, and have done back to you gently.

Oh dear - well, if you do that to me, you'll be posting a topic entitled "why to WGs suddenly slap you in the face" (if it was painful but didn't cause damage) or "got punched in the face by a WG, can I sue?" (if you made me bleed). Sorry, it's just an automatic reaction I have to being hurt intentionally, brain switches off, Hulkette takes over.

I also wonder at guys who twiddle your nipples like they are trying to get a reception on an old radio, I feel tempted to start going imitating the sounds of tuning into the BBC World Service back in the old days (before I was born). Thankfully I no longer have short term dates, it's easier to influence a guy you have an hour with than one who just wants a quick 15 minute relief shag.

Why don't you SHOUT at the guys you see & ask them. I've only ever done it when asked & would never deliberately do it to hurt someone - they are far too lovely to want to hurt them. :P I don't like mine biting either, but i do enjoy a nice sensual nibble!

When you consider that some girls like their nipples to be clamped so hard they can suspend heavy weights from them, or tied with a thin cord using a slip knot and then have weights suspended from the cord, then biting seems a reasonable possibility

To me i only have the girls body for a short time and I reckon it should be in the same condition as how I found it. So leaving any marks on her (or hurting her) is an absolute no-no. so biting nipples or love bites are definitely ruled out.

Unless agreed before hand....

Think this is another case of different rules for punting and sex with a girlfriend, and some punters don't understand the boundaries.

Well next time it happens, offer to suck his nob and then clamp your teeth down!

Should get the point across loud and clear!

I

Yes, I once had a guy jam his finger up my arse! Of course i said ouch and asked him not to do it again, which he tried to a couple of times. So I changed positions and I returned the favour and he nearly hit the ceiling I said 'Oh, I thought you were hinting that you liked it too!'

Oh common!!! This is a wind up thread isnt it? No bloke would bite a nipple, even a guy with low IQ knows it will hurt and surely no punter wants to hurt a girl? I'd suggest to girls a quick text to your security as a nipple biting punter is in bathroom freshening up, so as when he leaves his nose meets a nice meaty forehead!

FYI, genuine punters like girls who have security nearby, girls are alot more relaxed who do and therefore we have a better time.

Oh common!!! This is a wind up thread isnt it? No bloke would bite a nipple, even a guy with low IQ knows it will hurt and surely no punter wants to hurt a girl? I'd suggest to girls a quick text to your security as a nipple biting punter is in bathroom freshening up, so as when he leaves his nose meets a nice meaty forehead!

FYI, genuine punters like girls who have security nearby, girls are alot more relaxed who do and therefore we have a better time.

Wtf? I'm a genuine punter and I don't want to think about girls having security nearby. If they do, then fair enough, but I don't want to know about it. They're perfectly safe with me thanks, security won't be necessary. Or is this a common arrangement with independent WGs?

To the OP, IMHO if you regularly get clients that bite any part of you, you're seeing the wrong clients. I'd be willing to bet most WGs do not experience this as a regular occurrence? Always the odd dickhead, I'm sure, but I'd like to think they're in the minority? I'm sure other WGs will correct me if I'm wrong though :ph34r:

Some people (men and women) are turned on by what most would consider painful. Common sense would dictate a gentle approach until you have built up an understanding of each other's limits, however not everyone thinks like this and assumes the other person must surely love what they are about to do.

Thankfully most people aren't like this.

If you believe everything you have just said then you are awfully naive

Wouldn't dream of biting but sometimes if this part of the action is going well do ask if the lady enjoys a light nibbling (as I do on mine) and if she does (quite a few seem to) then ok

But biting? Especially without warning - big no no

Wtf? I'm a genuine punter and I don't want to think about girls having security nearby. If they do, then fair enough, but I don't want to know about it. They're perfectly safe with me thanks, security won't be necessary. Or is this a common arrangement with independent WGs?

To the OP, IMHO if you regularly get clients that bite any part of you, you're seeing the wrong clients. I'd be willing to bet most WGs do not experience this as a regular occurrence? Always the odd dickhead, I'm sure, but I'd like to think they're in the minority? I'm sure other WGs will correct me if I'm wrong though :ph34r:

I agree, security should be not seen or heard in my opinion, no problem with a SP having security but i have no wish to see them. WGs have asked me to gently bite their nipples on ocassion. Anyone that does it without being asked is a complete arsehole.