Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

Carly G Of Ashford

4 posts in this topic

I've been admiring Carly G of Ashford for some years but she's always been outside my price range. Feeling a bit flush at the moment so I'm wondering whether I should treat myself, having lusted after her for so long. A couple of things bother me; one is why is her profile so long winded if she's so good, the other is that she appears to offer bareback, albeit with strict conditions. Has anyone seen her? Is she as good as she looks (and reads)? Is she good value for money?

Another blast from the past...I know old is gold but you lot are now even testing my mental stamina lol...

How relevant my views will be am not sure as saw her some time ago....she was great fun, absolutely great fun and our evening whistled past (she was doing all sorts of glamour stuff at the time)...I would definitely recommend and if you have the time would go for an extended booking and am pretty sure you'll enjoy immensly.....hope you go for it and enjoy...and thanks, you brought back some great memories...

I seem to recall from previous discussion that some WGs will refuse to see you if they know you have seen her because of the BB thing.

Saw her at a AMFUK party a few years ago fit as hell and loves spunk

A great night....memories