manny

For non-single guys

How do you feel?   122 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel?

• Not doing anything wrong so no guilt
    • It's wrong but I can justify seeing WGs so no guilt
    • It's wrong for me to see WGs but I do it and feel guilty
    • It's wrong for me to see WGs, but I do it and don't care

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

Do you feel guilty? Can you justify seeing WGs?

Can you add another choice?

"It's wrong for me to see WGs but I do it and feel guilty but WTF!"

It took a long time for me to get up the courage to punt for the first time,after it I did feel guilty & liberated at the same time.Now I dont feel guilty just happy.If I didnt see WGs I wouldnt have a sex life.I know of 2 women I could affairs with(they came onto me)I dont want the complications.Now I can have sex any time I want without any emotional complications and with a beautiful girl from just about any race or nation.

It took a long time for me to get up the courage to punt for the first time,after it I did feel guilty & liberated at the same time.Now I dont feel guilty just happy.If I didnt see WGs I wouldnt have a sex life.I know of 2 women I could affairs with(they came onto me)I dont want the complications.Now I can have sex any time I want without any emotional complications and with a beautiful girl from just about any race or nation.

The same goes for guys in a relationship and W/Gs who have partners or are married. I'm sure most of them don't feel guilty, just enjoy and the girls thankful for the money. :)

Living a life with an made up name is quite easy, Manager / Driver / Bob the Builder/ Theripest / Artiest - entertainer etc. ;) apart from declairing Taxes. Just switch off after work, enjoy your private life with friends and family, who either don't know or not bothered. :D

So just Live and let Live. :)

I voted, 'It's wrong for me to see WGs but I do it and feel guilty'

Not because I feel guilty about being unfaithful. I don't feel that kind of guilt because I'm not having sex at home so not doing anything that I could do with my wife.

If I had sex at home I wouldn't do it.

My guilt comes from the lies and subterfuge and, to some extent, the money I spend behind her back.

Yup, I feel guilty.

BUT............... Little-sex at home so what can one do???

I voted, 'It's wrong for me to see WGs but I do it and feel guilty'

Not because I feel guilty about being unfaithful. I don't feel that kind of guilt because I'm not having sex at home so not doing anything that I could do with my wife.

If I had sex at home I wouldn't do it.

My guilt comes from the lies and subterfuge and, to some extent, the money I spend behind her back.

Me too XL. If I didn't see working girls (one lady in particular), I would not have had sex for at least 20 years. Says it all doesn't it:)

I do feel guilty sometimes, less so now that in the early days of this hobby. My guilt now is primarily from the amount of money I spend. I earn it and can afford it, and I don't have other vices like drinking or smoking, but after a long weekend playing away, I think, hmmm, that could have paid for a family holiday, paid off a lump of my mortgage, or added to my children's university funds.

Like others here, I live in what is a pretty much sexless marriage and I have the physical need for sex and the human contact that goes with it. My wife is taken care of, she has her circle of friends, she looks after the children, she has her interests, but she has not the slightest idea about mine.

Without my WG friends I'm sure my marriage would have finished a long time ago, which would have caused even more stress and guilt, so I do what I do. I live a double life, I live with the lies, but enjoy every minute of my hobby.

I don't feel any guilt - what I would like is some more ideas about excuses to use to get away and indulge in what I see as a bit of harmless fun.

Golfs good, as is going to the gym but there are only so many times you can use these without raising suspicion and they also mean you have to use someone else as an accomplice.

What I want is an excuse to get me away from home and an activity that would defintely not interest her, preferably something you can do on your own without raising suspicion.

Any ideas?

What I want is an excuse to get me away from home and an activity that would defintely not interest her, preferably something you can do on your own without raising suspicion.

Any ideas?

I have to go on a lot of business trips ;)

You're a long time dead !

Couldnt agree more, you live only once, enjoy it.

Insufficient nuance in the options!

The inferance is that either the punter is a gung ho don't give a shit type or wracked with guilt

I voted for "It's wrong for me to see WGs but I do it and feel guilty", but I'm not sure it sums things up. I do feel guilty, because ultimately its an act of betrayal, it involves lying, and I'm endangering my marriage.

But I'm not sure its 'wrong' in a moral sense. In an ideal world, everybody would be liberated about sex, and recognise that sex and love are two different things. She'd never go for it, but I'd be perfectly happy to have an open relationship, with as many partners on either side as possible.

Then there's the lying aspect. If I really believed that my wife would be happier for our marriage to break down, I'd fess up. But I don't believe that is the case. So long as she doesn't know about it, she's happy and our marriage remains solid.

So basically, yes its wrong to lie, but surely it would be equally wrong to cause unneccesary pain to all concerned. A moral conundrum, that on balance is best left alone, especially when there is good uncomplicated sex to be had.

I don't feel any guilt - what I would like is some more ideas about excuses to use to get away and indulge in what I see as a bit of harmless fun.

Golfs good, as is going to the gym but there are only so many times you can use these without raising suspicion and they also mean you have to use someone else as an accomplice.

Any ideas?

Train spotting? ;)

Insufficient nuance in the options!

The inferance is that either the punter is a gung ho don't give a shit type or wracked with guilt

Far from it. The most common response, as one might expect is: It's wrong but I can justify seeing WGs so no guilt.

That's not a don't give a shit type - that's more a case of avoiding the guilt by justifying your actions.

The other response of: Not doing anything wrong so no guilt, doesn't infer that the punter 'doesn't give a shit' instead it infers that either their partner knows about this and is ok with it - an open marriage type arrangement. Or that they believe that man is not supposed to be monogomous

you only pass by this way once I believe

Life is too short.....

you only pass by this way once I believe

Life is too short.....

Seems to be the most common justification. I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone - far from it! However, the 'Life is too short' justification could be used to justify all sorts of actions from the relatively harmless things such as illegally downloading songs, or kissing your best mates wife (!) to huge wrongdoings such as armed robbery because you haven't got what you want, and life is too short.......

Is that valid?

Seems to be the most common justification. I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone - far from it! However, the 'Life is too short' justification could be used to justify all sorts of actions from the relatively harmless things such as illegally downloading songs, or kissing your best mates wife (!) to huge wrongdoings such as armed robbery because you haven't got what you want, and life is too short.......

Is that valid?

It's valid, in as much as the majority of posters would draw the line at illegal, but would certainly contemplate, and self justify ( as far as paid sex is concerned ), immoral.

It's valid, in as much as the majority of posters would draw the line at illegal, but would certainly contemplate, and self justify ( as far as paid sex is concerned ), immoral.

Oh they most certainly would not! Are you telling me that the majority of posters on here have never illigally downloaded an Mp3?

I think that everyone has their own moral code and we all weigh up:

How much we want something

Against....

How wrong we deem it to be

and

The repercussions of getting caught

We want MP3s a little bit - it's just a tiny bit wrong - hardly any repercussions

We want good sex A LOT!!!!!!!!! - it's (if we are married) usually quite wrong - the repercussions could be considerable

Oh they most certainly would not! Are you telling me that the majority of posters on here have never illigally downloaded an Mp3?

I think that everyone has their own moral code and we all weigh up:

How much we want something

Against....

How wrong we deem it to be

and

The repercussions of getting caught

We want MP3s a little bit - it's just a tiny bit wrong - hardly any repercussions

We want good sex A LOT!!!!!!!!! - it's (if we are married) usually quite wrong - the repercussions could be considerable

I had in my mind your reference to armed robbery rather than downloading. Although I can state catagorically that I have done neither.

I had in my mind your reference to armed robbery rather than downloading. Although I can state catagorically that I have done neither.

Ok fair enough but surely everyone has done something deliberately illigal??? Broken the speed limit? Copied a friends LP? (age!) Broken some sort of vice law!!!

See my point is that we weigh up the repercussions and the wrongness of our actions and not necessarily the legality. You've never comitted armed robbery because it's wrong to do so not because it's illigal

Ok fair enough but surely everyone has done something deliberately illigal??? Broken the speed limit? Copied a friends LP? (age!) Broken some sort of vice law!!!

See my point is that we weigh up the repercussions and the wrongness of our actions and not necessarily the legality. You've never comitted armed robbery because it's wrong to do so not because it's illigal

It should be illegal to spell like that!

I think we need to rewind a little.

Your question a couple of posts ago was........ " life's too short ", is that a valid reason for a married man taking part in paid sex ?

My opinion is this. It is valid, even though it applies, as you rightly point out, to many other actions; but that doesn't make it any less valid. It is self justifiable to many posters on here ( and myself ), in a way that armed robbery or many other illegal actions could never be. Posters are not being deliberately misleading. They are answering your question and poll as honestly as they can.

... The other response of: Not doing anything wrong so no guilt, doesn't infer that the punter 'doesn't give a shit' instead it infers that either their partner knows about this and is ok with it - an open marriage type arrangement. Or that they believe that man is not supposed to be monogomous.

My bold.

But if a man (or indeed, a woman) doesn't believe in monogamy, s/he shouldn't have vowed to be monogamous at the wedding. Crossing your fingers doesn't count.

Interesting how many men think monogamy is Ok for women, but not themselves, though.

No Caitlin. Manogamy is what my dining table is made out of.