Crystal

Clients using teeth down there....

33 posts in this topic

Just had a very horrible client who went down on one of our ladies and BIT her!! Why do men use teeth down there? we are very sensitive and it hurts. Do any girls enjoy being biten & does it happen often? I used to see a few guys that involved teeth although it was only nibbling it made me sore if we bit a bloke he would go crazy!!

xxxx

Inexcusable, pure sadism, he should be banned and his details circulated, far worse than sticking your thumb up a WG's bum without prior agreement.

He needs a kick in the baws!

Not on the sensitive parts, but I've given a few playful nips on the backside occasionally ;)

Just had a very horrible client who went down on one of our ladies and BIT her!! Why do men use teeth down there? we are very sensitive and it hurts. Do any girls enjoy being biten & does it happen often? I used to see a few guys that involved teeth although it was only nibbling it made me sore if we bit a bloke he would go crazy!!

xxxx

There was a chap in Liverpool who bit off a WG's nipple, you had better make sure that he has not been granted parole and moved to MK.

You're dead right about the last bit tho'. I'm deeply attached to mine.

Jack

xxxx

I have a piercing down there which increases sensitivity, however, some clients look at it as an opportunity to pull it:mad:

I have a piercing down there which increases sensitivity, however, some clients look at it as an opportunity to pull it

OW! ;)

Errmm, not to put to fine a point on it, isn't the piercing also to show X marks the spot?

And another thing, would these same guys like a girl biting the end of their old boy? I remember a recently retired lady warning me that it wasn't the best idea for me to take the mick out of her when "I've got my teeth round your bollocks!" :D Hmmm, she brings back a few memories :):D

xxxx

I don't actually agree with that, although it does rather depend on what you see as "bit". Some girls are just so gentle it's infuriating to the point where you want to say something like "for christ sake get your teeth into it girl".

I don't actually agree with that, although it does rather depend on what you see as "bit". Some girls are just so gentle it's infuriating to the point where you want to say something like "for christ sake get your teeth into it girl".

;):eek::D:eek:

wow ;) your a wild one!

wow ;) your a wild one!

I wouldn't say I was wild, just that I can take a lot of manhandling down there. A non energetic BJ without the use of teeth is akin someone greeting you with a weak hand shake. Sends shivers down my spine.

I wouldn't say I was wild, just that I can take a lot of manhandling down there. A non energetic BJ without the use of teeth is akin someone greeting you with a weak hand shake. Sends shivers down my spine.

;):eek: Womanhandling, surely ?

Tarquin you're not alone! I also find that teeth scraping along my penis gently can be extremely arousing. I have asked for it on more than one occasion (even a gentle bite on the shaft does wonders for me) and the girl usually looks at me as if I have just fallen from Mars! Most have found my request weird but manageable and a few have found it extremely arousing for themselves (I reckon they get a kick from feeling in control).

On the other hand, I would never bite a woman down there, it must hurt like hell for them as the skin and flesh down there is very sensitive.

Off on a tangent, I also find the feeling of a lady's saliva dripping down my cock and on to my balls, whilst giving me a BJ, very, very arousing.

Edited by ClarenceNightingale
Wanted to add a bit more.

Tarquin you're not alone! I also find that teeth scraping along my penis gently can be extremely arousing. I have asked for it on more than one occasion (even a gentle bite on the shaft does wonders for me) and the girl usually looks at me as if I have just fallen from Mars! Most have found my request weird but manageable and a few have found it extremely arousing for themselves (I reckon they get a kick from feeling in control).

On the other hand, I would never bite a woman down there, it must hurt like hell for them as the skin and flesh down there is very sensitive.

Off on a tangent, I also find the feeling of a lady's saliva dripping down my cock and on to my balls, whilst giving me a BJ, very, very arousing.

So to sum up, Crystal, put the info on the warnings board and it does matter if you bite some blokes down there, they like it:mad:

Jack

I wouldn't dream of using my teeth on a girl unless she actually asked for it, it has to be all lips and tongue. :confused:

That said, a parlour girl I was with once started lightly sliding her teeth up and down the head of my cock and it felt incredible. The head's so sensitive but a little bit of teeth felt incredible.

I also find that teeth scraping along my penis gently can be extremely arousing

It's all coming out now, as the actress said to the bishop.. surely anything like this should be asked for explicitly?

xxxx

I operate a tit for tat policy :confused:

A one night stand I once had bit my balls. It wasn't appreciated, though I took it with good humour (mainly as everything else she'd be doing down there had been so great) - we did chat a bit afterwards and she admitted it was something her ex had been really in to, indeed he liked her to bite quite hard.

So, um, yeah. I hope that never happens again. And can't say that I'm surprised she struggles to find longterm boyfriends. :confused:

had an outcall to see a gentleman and i use that term loosely.

after being quite rough with his hands he went down on me

after less than a minute he bit and i mean bit.

i got dressed left straight away and landed up with some explaining to do at A & E as to why i needed two stitches.

i love reverse o but this did put me off for a while lol

:confused::eek: Womanhandling, surely ?

Womanmouthling

sounds like a new kind of alien

I've though long about whether to post this query, but as I have never had any complaints over my RO's I'll try, but do make allowances for any lack of descriptive powers..

You ladies, like blokes, or not all the same .... surprise, surprise .... and that extends to the little man in the boat. On occasions when the physical characteristics allow, I have sucked the little man just into my mouth and held it from sliding back by placing my teeth close together behind it, effectively trapping the little fellow but with no pressure being involved. At that point my tongue can play to it's hearts content and the results have not failed to be appreciated.

Is that something I've been lucky with by way of my choice of partners/working girls, or is it a long established practice and a legitimate use of the teeth?

have several clients who like to be bitten hard ! It is easy to find out if someone likes teeth ............ just play gently and see what happens!!!

If a lady was going to use her teeth on my manhood, the only thing I'd be keen to ascertain was the fact she hadn't soaked them in Steradent the night before.

You should all think yourselves lucky, we used to have a chap visit The Convent who carefully placed his false teeth on the bedside table before dining at the Y !

You should all think yourselves lucky, we used to have a chap visit The Convent who carefully placed his false teeth on the bedside table before dining at the Y !

Urrrgh I remember him, he used to see 2 or three ladies, one after another. He was 'armless though, as well as toothless. :confused: