Brumbloke

Booked Missy And Demi For Two Girl At Hod

18 posts in this topic

I have to say, this is a complete punt for me. I have seen neither and I think both are very new to the scene. Missy only has two field reports to her name, and Demi has none. But I just really liked the look of both of them from the website, and Missy is also emigrating to Australia next month so I had to go for it.

Have I made an unwise decision to splash out all this money for a threesome with two barely unrated women? Or is this a wise choice?

What I'm trying to ask is, have any of you other punters had the pleasure of either and what was it like?

I have to say, this is a complete punt for me. I have seen neither and I think both are very new to the scene. Missy only has two field reports to her name, and Demi has none. But I just really liked the look of both of them from the website, and Missy is also emigrating to Australia next month so I had to go for it.

Have I made an unwise decision to splash out all this money for a threesome with two barely unrated women? Or is this a wise choice?

What I'm trying to ask is, have any of you other punters had the pleasure of either and what was it like?

Not exactly, but I've taken very similar "risks". Sometimes you just have to, otherwise nobody would ever cross their first road.

I saw Missy on Friday 13th and she came across as a lovely, friendly down to earth girl. You may have to take the lead slightly as she's fairly new, but she was very accommodating.

I have no experience of these two WGs but the question from me is are you looking for them to interact with each other and had clarification that this is a definite yes or are you just wanting them to concentrate their attentions on you. If the former have they worked together before, it helps if they have in my experiences, if they havent they might not get on or be able to be convincing, it really isnt just a case of putting two WGs together and bingo, you could of course be fortunate and they do get on, but i would advise speaking to HOD about this.

If you dont require them to interact with each other that is easier but again there may be problems if they havent worked with each other. What i have found on ocassion is one WG is inhibited by the other, embarrassment usually.

If me i would be seeking confirmation, ideally punting with at least one of them first 121 to gauge her attitude and mention a 3some to her direct. Anyway i hope it goes well.

Nice one....does she do kissing? Anyone have any info on Demi?

I have no experience of these two WGs but the question from me is are you looking for them to interact with each other and had clarification that this is a definite yes or are you just wanting them to concentrate their attentions on you. If the former have they worked together before, it helps if they have in my experiences, if they havent they might not get on or be able to be convincing, it really isnt just a case of putting two WGs together and bingo, you could of course be fortunate and they do get on, but i would advise speaking to HOD about this.

If you dont require them to interact with each other that is easier but again there may be problems if they havent worked with each other. What i have found on ocassion is one WG is inhibited by the other, embarrassment usually.

If me i would be seeking confirmation, ideally punting with at least one of them first 121 to gauge her attitude and mention a 3some to her direct. Anyway i hope it goes well.

I guess the interaction isn't necessary. I am having second thoughts now based on what you said, as both are inexperienced. But the person taking the booking seemed fairly sure they would be fine together. Probably better just to go for the one, as this could be an expensive mistake. I'll have to think about this.

I guess the interaction isn't necessary. I am having second thoughts now based on what you said, as both are inexperienced. But the person taking the booking seemed fairly sure they would be fine together. Probably better just to go for the one, as this could be an expensive mistake. I'll have to think about this.

And they might be fine together. I would speak to the receptionist again and ask if they have actually worked together before and if they havent how do they know or on what basis do they say they would be fine together. If you dont get a straight answer to this basic question take it from there.

Why not send a pm to Mr. Divine ? He will help you . Well you can't backtrack now that you have posted on the net that you have the booking and the two girls will read it . :eek:

Why not send a pm to Mr. Divine ? He will help you . Well you can't backtrack now that you have posted on the net that you have the booking and the two girls will read it . :eek:

Ha, I guess if they do read it, they might be more inclined to make more of an effort? I jest.

Ha, I guess if they do read it, they might be more inclined to make more of an effort? I jest.

You could also contact , Venturer or Overworked . These two guys are to HOD ladies what smiths is to parties :)

Nice one....does she do kissing? Anyone have any info on Demi?

Missy did very nice kissing and everything else I wanted (and bit more on top :))

Definitely among my top 3 experiences at HoD so far.

As they are in Milton Keynes I'm sure they will be wonderful <_<

Except HOD is in South Kensington.

Both Demi and Missy offer an interactive two.

Whilst Missy is new to the industry she appears to be very good, judging by the fact that at Annabellas she is booked in advanced for the majority of her shift (breaks included) prior to the day of her working.

The report that Venturer has kindly highlighted should be read with perspective as it shows that she has become a working girl as opposed to the naive little girl lost that she appeared to be to the author during his first appointment with her. This is natural development, should she have carried on with the 'act' ?

Demi as stated clearly in her profile is anything but a 'newbie', she worked for us when House of Divine was in Milton Keynes and any real aficionados of the MK scene will have fond memories of her. She left HoD in MK to concentrate on her domination and you can research her under 'Mistress Demi' on Google if you wish.

Missy is leaving for Australia in August and only came into the industry to pay for that trip. Demi is also only with us for a short time before returning to her dom and filming work.

I would say take a 'punt', tell Demi to take the lead, ask Missy to be 'sub', bobs your uncle and fanny's your aunt.

They are in South Kensington.

Thanks Mr DivineMK. My doubts have all been cleared!

remember to report back. Looking forward to hearing about this one... Nothing like living vicariously through others when your skint and cant pay for it yourself! My punting budget is exhausted till the end of the month

Something tells me you'll have a good session!