Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fisto

Barcelona... Where To Stay?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay in Barcelona on a budget? I was planning on staying in a hostel but then I thought that I won't be able to do outcall and I don't know how safe incall services are. Anyone with incall experience in Barcelona?

And any suggestions for location? I saw one older post here mention Las Ramblas. I want to do some punting, relax at the beaches, and do a bit of the tourist stuff. Thanks!

The incall locations I have ended up in when in Barcelona on business are on most levels total rip off. VillaLola, NightBeach, Arizala - google it to get the full list. The upside is they are like Bangkok bars. You can hang out with girls in the club, and then take them across the street for sex. You cant do that in Spearmint Rhino! But unlike Bangkok they cost lots. And I have read the girls try to sell you coke and rip you off more. But you might want to try it once just for the experience. Fifty euro to get in, and then hang out for a bit, then 150 euro for 30 min or so of sex in the room across the street. Not the same as €200 for a 30 min punt as you hang out a bit first in the bar. But if you are serious about budget then avoid these clubs totally. And dont bring out a credit card no matter what.

If you just want Beach and city, consider a hotel anywhere between Barconoletta Beach and up along the Ramblas. Public transport on the Metro=Underground is good so you can go to any hotel anywhere in the central district, but it can be annoying taking tubes all the time. For cheap punting go to FKK, Bangkok, or MiltonK :).

Thanks griffon11! I decided to stay at a hotel so outcalls are now on the table. :) Any suggestions for reliable websites or wg recommendations?

If you're on a budget I suggest you avoid the Tapas bars on Las Ramblas for eating too unless you know what you are doing. Worth reading up on how to do it before you go as its a pleasurable treat or else eat away from the main drag.

If you fancy incall then Top Damas is 125 Euro for an hour and is a 15-20 minute taxi from Las Ramblas, when I went there earlier this year there were about 11 girls introducing themselves (you have a small room, they come and introduce themselves and you choose) in late afternoon. Mix of Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, EE and one Thai girl. I went for her for varieties sake and she was fantastic. Room and set up are very good but there was a hint you get maximum one pop although not sure if that was her trying to get more cash from me, in any case I finished pretty close to the time and didn't want to extend. They speak good English

Some of the places listed on ISG are no longer in action, or I couldn't find them, particularly the smaller incall locations, smaller ones tend not to speak English

The street girls on Las Ramblas are frankly a complete pain, we were a fairly large group of men and women and they were still chasing us down the road. However if you fancy the look of one you can get a very good session pretty cheaply in your hotel, they are up for overnights and because there are so many you can negotiate a good price. Everything was covered and I would take your own condoms to make sure and all valuables in the safe.

The main thing with Barcelona is that it is fantastic city for going out and picking up women, mainly tourists, but it is kind of a world centre for robbery. They practice every kind of theft - distraction, bag snatching, rolling over drunks. Don't take a wallet out take the money you need and a card, well hidden, if you need it, and don't wave phones, camera, purses around or you will soon lose them. Try and keep your wits about you and pace the beers through the night!

Enjoy, charly