Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henry12

Shadow A1 Asians Only 1 Report ?

7 posts in this topic

Only found one report for this WG - anyone seen her and willing to share details of her. Great looks and a good initial report so looks interesting for the next best PSE?

Shadow is the alternative name for the girl known on some sites as Ella.

She is very flat-chested, but I rate her highly as a PSE performer.

ChrisTongue - thanks for pointing that out - I will add her to my reserve list then, as Ella has some good reports as well. :)

A bit confusing , noticed tonight " shadow " and " ella " together in the same gallery on asian whispers site . Is this buy one get one free , the same one I mean ..?

A bit confusing , noticed tonight " shadow " and " ella " together in the same gallery on asian whispers site . Is this buy one get one free , the same one I mean ..?

Asian what? Really, WP, you must have been bored out of your skull to go looking at a (legit but) crappy little site like that.

Asian Whispers seem to be promoting Shadow as the 'dom' version of Ella (despite two different locations being given), as they are doing with Yumiko, who is the same girl as Jusmin on that site. Not that I would go to either of them if I were looking for dom service.

Mind you, they deserve some kind of award for the most honest photos, in the case of their profile of Jodie. No complaints about photoshopping there.

Edited by ChrisTongue

Mind you, they deserve some kind of award for the most honest photos, in the case of their profile of Jodie. No complaints about photoshopping there.

Bang out of order ........... made me spit out my cornflakes. Suppose I should be thankful that your comment was made in the morning and not late at night, otherwise i might have had nightmares!!!

On a more serious note, the agency really should have advised her to resubmit more enticing pictures.

Off topic I know , but watch out for new pics of Cindy coming out I was informed by her friend recently .One outfit seemed to be in the Team GB colours ! :lol: