Jimbobpuntpants

Evelyn_sweety

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone punted with Evelyn_Sweety from the other site?! I can't find any FRs or comments on her on here and there are only a few on her profile which I'm not sure if they're legit or not.

Alternatively anyone know of any other good punts in the Ealing area?

Has anyone punted with Evelyn_Sweety from the other site?! I can't find any FRs or comments on her on here and there are only a few on her profile which I'm not sure if they're legit or not.

Alternatively anyone know of any other good punts in the Ealing area?

Looks like she is about to leave..........

i saw her a few weeks ago. sexy, bright and funny. very petite, i reckon mid/late twenties, not the 21 on her site, and the fotos are touched up - i made this comment on my otherwise very positive */* review, and she made the review disappear from her profile. i think? but i would go back.

probably just going on holiday rather than retiring.

i saw her a few weeks ago. sexy, bright and funny. very petite, i reckon mid/late twenties, not the 21 on her site, and the fotos are touched up - i made this comment on my otherwise very positive */* review, and she made the review disappear from her profile. i think? but i would go back.

probably just going on holiday rather than retiring.

I see that she logged in yesterday. Also that she has 8 reports, 7 of which are showing on her profile - the other 1 is still viewable if you search the reports database. Ex Pleasure Mansion girl I believe.