powellvj1

Sandys Northenden - Warning

12 posts in this topic

Hi

Just back from a good punt with Zara this morning - she looked good before and I like her even more now that she has had her tits done

On the way out though noticed that sad fucker Richard wanker taking photos from across the road of the establishment

I've got in and checked his blog again and I see that the fucker is up to his old punterhunt tricks from a few years ago of posting punters and their cars online

- not too bothered as I'm single and in any case park away from the main road, onto Church Lane and any of the side roads along there

But be careful for those of you that use Sandys car park or park on the parade

is it legal to take photos of people and post em on the internet without their consent?

and can someone take his photo and one of his car and post it on here. and his house. see how he likes it.

At what stage does activity like this qualify as stalking which is quite correctly against the law?

What does photographing punters going into a premises prove any way?

On his blog he has a photograph of a woman leaving Angelicas, which along with recent closures he is implying he has had closed! Surely whatever about filming/photographing punters, when there is ladies involved it all becomes more sinister. Imagine if a punter was doing that! Action would have to be taken and surely now it's about time police/legal action was taken against dickie in this case! He is now at a level where he is a danger to himself and others, eg a punter could give him a 'reminder'!

BTW for walkers, you can use the rear entry, it's as always a lovely place!

is it legal to take photos of people and post em on the internet without their consent?

and can someone take his photo and one of his car and post it on here. and his house. see how he likes it.

It is legal to take pictures of people, properties, cars, etc. it is the use to what said pictures are put that may be illegal or subject to a Court case to determine if the use was appropriate.

Have we got a link to his website?

Have we got a link to his website?

I don't think that Galahad wants links to be posted. RC is a very strange guy and G doesn't want to give him publicity.

He also posts pictures of punters and WG's, and their cars, including registration numbers.

It's probably best not to post links.

I don't think that Galahad wants links to be posted. RC is a very strange guy and G doesn't want to give him publicity.

He also posts pictures of punters and WG's, and their cars, including registration numbers.

It's probably best not to post links.

Spot on, and when i wrongly posted information about him myself my post was rightly deleted as were others.

I noticed this last week. I take a look at his website just to see what the latest is that hes up to.

Im not fussed if he takes photos of going to Sandys any way i dont give a rats arse. Im used to my Photo being taken any way cos they ask you to look into the camera when your at Sandys so it dont make much difference to me.

Did you see him doing his photos this time?? I can just imagine him sitting in the bus stop across the road with a camera.

Edited by down

it could be that in a public place its legal to take photos,this would also apply to a punter taking photos of that religious addict

Can we think twice about visiting his website, it will only boost his hit counter and make him believe his crusade is justified. Avoid confrontation with the guy as this will only fuel his resolve. If you are visiting the venue give them a call as to what is the best place to park and what is the most discrete way to arrive.

I believe we have by agreeing not to post links? Perhaps you or one of the other mods should remove this whole thread?

I'm asking people not to visit his site, not about posting links to it, for every person who does a search then visits it boosts his stats, DONT VISIT HIS SITE.

I'm asking people not to visit his site, not about posting links to it, for every person who does a search then visits it boosts his stats, DONT VISIT HIS SITE.

its Not HIS SITE its just a blog thing so its not directly linked to him its hosted by some one else so he wont really know how many hits he will be getting as its part of some thing bigger.

its Not HIS SITE its just a blog thing so its not directly linked to him its hosted by some one else so he wont really know how many hits he will be getting as its part of some thing bigger.

...again dont visit who ever hosts it, its just adding fuel.

can we move on please.