Coventrypunter

Too Hot To Punt?

35 posts in this topic

Fancied one this afternoon but eventually could not be arsed as so hot I dodnt bother.

anyone else feel same way.

Tis a pity cos the girls in their shorts and short dresses is certainily making the sap rise :)

(Yes I know its crap weather further north -sorry)

I can't bear to be touched when it's like this, never mind about sex.

The weathers almost always crap further north :o(

Nope!

Had a punt today. The hotel room was not air conditioned (warm, although not as hot as you would expect in this weather). We were both sweating like two Scousers in a magistrate's court, especially after the second round of action! It was bloody awesome :P

Heat does not make me "not arsed" at all. :)

i managed one today and then we sunbathed on the roof afterwards

No...As the temperature gets hotter my libido increases geometrically. Time to apply the supergo principle methinks.

I can't punt in this heat. It's just too much.

Not that I'm complaining. I think of the dosh I'm saving!

Uncle Pokey

What if the rooms have air conditioning?

What if the rooms have air conditioning?

You still have to get there.

You still have to get there.

Have a quick shower, the room will be nice and cool, have fun!!!

I recommend Intimate Massage in Bedford for ac rooms!

Very warm weather does put me off a bit because I tend to get a bit sweaty which isn't nice for me or her. Instead I go for sensual massage so I can relax and not get too hot through the exertion of shagging.

I agree with those of you who think it's too hot to punt. I'm not a fan of the heat. I thought many punters might think the same therefore I wrote a blog post earlier enticing them with A/C, ice cold drinks and lovely cooling showers. :D

Fancied one this afternoon but eventually could not be arsed as so hot I dodnt bother.

Yep. Exactly so. Probably wait 'til it's cooler towards the weekend ... unless the pressure gets too much <_<

Only in Britain would you get people complaining it is too hot for sex. No wonder the Aussie's call us the whinging poms.

Only in Britain would you get people complaining it is too hot for sex. No wonder the Aussie's call us the whinging poms.

Agreed Mr D!

My word some of you guys!!! Men or mice. The pursuit of pleasure & all that!! Come on, there's always the shower, sex in front of the open window, balcony door. Fans are £25.00 - buy one & take it with you. Never surrender, never give in & think of the weight loss. I love it

I never punt in this weather, as lots of sporting activities to indulge in. My punting is normally greatly reduced between May-October, although this year it's been more uniformly spread, we've had about 3 nice weeks all bloddy year and it set to rain again by friday!!!

Tis a pity cos the girls in their shorts and short dresses is certainily making the sap rise :)

(Yes I know its crap weather further north -sorry)

We don't have this problem at the moment up here, quite the opposite!

Edited by Strawberry

It's not that its too hot for sex, but I would bet most guys punt after work. The heat can drain your energy and when you are covered in sweat you feel dirty. In London, after being crammed in a tube carriage for 30 minutes pushed up against a bloke's sweaty armpits, I really want to go back home and have a shower or just sit down for a while.

Another factor is that when its very sunny outside I tend to feel more exposed when walking into a premises, everyone seems more active especially as pubs tend to be overflowing people into the streets in many areas as opposed to a cold dark November evening.

My ambient punting temperature has ranged from -10 to + 35. Never too hot, never too cold.

I refuse to wear nylons in this heat sorry boys! :D

No...As the temperature gets hotter my libido increases geometrically. Time to apply the supergo principle methinks.

+1

I think the increase in libido is directly proportional to the increase in temperature which is inversely proportional to the amount of clothes attractive young ladies wear when out in public so directly proportional to the amount of flesh on display :ph34r:

+1 to the libido up with the temperature. Hotter and sweatier the better :-)

I just hope no one is booking a girl and asking her to wear latex at the moment...that would be torture. Not sure even turbo fans like ours could cool a rubber clad girlie down at the moment :wacko: