Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
talljoe

An Establishments Field Reports Unexpected Wiped. Why? Can They Be Reinstated? How?

9 posts in this topic

I am a regular visitor to Cleo's, a well established and respected place in Highbridge, Somerset. Cleo's had many field reports on this site, including a few of mine, but they have all disappeared, much to the concern of the owner who doesn't know what she can do, if anything about it.

Can anyone shed any light on why this might have happened, and if there is anything that could be done to reinstate the reports please? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

I am a regular visitor to Cleo's, a well established and respected place in Highbridge, Somerset. Cleo's had many field reports on this site, including a few of mine, but they have all disappeared, much to the concern of the owner who doesn't know what she can do, if anything about it.

Can anyone shed any light on why this might have happened, and if there is anything that could be done to reinstate the reports please? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

If you have ever done an FR on Cleos, you should be able to log on and I think you will see the reason why your report has been deleted; it may have been at the request of the owner, or someone pretending to be the owner (I don't know how one proves one's identity).

Thank you.

suggest the owner emails galahad. There is a form at http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_feedback.php

I've looked up my report history, and my report for the lady is listed as Deleted 12June 2012-archived.

When i clicked on the report number, the report came up so is not gone from the system.

I have filled out a form and explained the situation so will see what happens.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I've looked up my report history, and my report for the lady is listed as Deleted 12June 2012-archived.

When i clicked on the report number, the report came up so is not gone from the system.

I have filled out a form and explained the situation so will see what happens.

Thanks for your suggestions.

how old are the reporrts you mention? mine that are 'deleted-archived' are from 2008.

My report was from 2008, but there were several that were relatively recent as all of the reports for Cleo's have been deleted from the list. The real issue is that all of Cleo's reports have been removed when that wasn't requested.

I didn't realize that reports were removed after a certain length of time.

The reports for Cleo's have been restored. It was a glitch in the archiving script.

They have reports going back to 1999. I'm sure most of the girls in the older reports are long gone. It would be convenient if the establishment provided a list of girls who are still there so I can delete the others as they are no longer of any use to anyone.

Do they have a website yet?

The reports for Cleo's have been restored. It was a glitch in the archiving script.

They have reports going back to 1999. I'm sure most of the girls in the older reports are long gone. It would be convenient if the establishment provided a list of girls who are still there so I can delete the others as they are no longer of any use to anyone.

Good idea!

No, they have never had a web site and are unlikely to i think, but thank you for restoring the reports.

I will pass on the message about deleting old reports but one or two of the ladies have been there for quite a while, and judging by their popularity, are likely to be there for a while longer yet!

Thank you.