Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonlight

Little-tara East Midlands Anyone ?

7 posts in this topic

Hi there,

found little-tara from the other website is in midlands. Any experience or feedback about her would be much appreciated !

ml

Saw Tara approx 8 months ago, incall at a Grantham Hotel. It was a duo session with a girl who now has a profile called Paige_x.

I thoroughly enjoyed the duo session. Tara provided light FK and OWO. Paige was more sloppy Deep FK as well as OWO.

Paige had a FR as Khloe(?) of Lincoln.

However, subsequenty, they no longer work together.

Tara has since deleted and created her new rofiles a few times.

What I found disturbing is a Blog on CINDYVERON where she accused Tara of stealing money from a client where they were both working outcalls.

Cindy has built up a reputable FB of 34 on the other site, so am more likely to believe her, but that's purely my opinion.

Read what you want into the above. If you still decide to go ahead, I suggest you opt for incall and ensure that you only take the minimum items with you,

leave wallet, cards, excess cash and possibly mobile at home/office/in the car.

Please read above as more of speculation rather than fact, as I am only reading into this as I see it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. Interesting what happened. I prefer not to risk. Never had troubles out there but you never know who you dealing with.

I've been dissapointed with some eastern european girls publishing fake pictures, in particular britannix, from slovakia, who is actually nothing like her picture and did admit there are at least 2 more girls with her in notts with fake pics. I left her britannia hotel room as fast as I entered.

There were also other two in jurys inn notts from whom I heard make you go up to their rooms and never open the door. Wondering if that could be a bbc panorama investigation or uncovered police operation LOL.

btw, I do recommend faye cosmique or nikita moon, both in the other site with their blonde-green hair. I booked them separately and were delighted. Both do GFE, FK, OWO, faye is like a hot girl you would go for in a club and she really gets amazing once in action. Nakita is more like girl next door style. Have to warn you faye will show up at yours with stockings, high heels and short dress in case you want to keep a low profile in your neighbourhood !!

have you visited sexy ass amy ? she has good reviews, but none since a months ago or so. Wondering if quality of service has gone down.

Cheers !

Thanks for the feedback on the Nottm Scene.

Regarding the EE, nothing new there, hence use this board to get as much info as possible, thereby avoiding any wasted/disappointed trips.

Also, the other possibility is that they never were in the hotel in the first place. Profiles were set up purely to make money out of the PG,

and phonecalls never answered but instead, someone texting back to say.... txt only pls, lol.

sexy ass amy... not seen her but she was previously in Lincoln for over a year, so dont read too much if no recent fb. I'm sure

there will be some more.

Finally, have sent you a PM.

Thanks for that. I was on the point of visiting Britannix in Nottingham as the girl in the photos is stunning. Glad I looked on here first!

Does anyone know anything about the more mature lady currently on A****** W*** as Jolyylove, as her advert seems to have a similar format?

Thanks for that. I was on the point of visiting Britannix in Nottingham as the girl in the photos is stunning. Glad I looked on here first!

Does anyone know anything about the more mature lady currently on A****** W*** as Jolyylove, as her advert seems to have a similar format?

Checked for Britannix... no profile found. Confirms your thoughts.

Jolyylove.... a recent addition, so I'd be inclined to wait for feedback to come in before taking a chance.

Finally, reading about your previous Post on the Nottm Scene, I have sent you a PM.

CT - Thanks for that. Looks like the ones mentioned by 'moonlight' seemed to have disappeared after a week or so, and another batch have arrived. There seems to be a number of quick turnover adverts in Nottingham these days.