Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

Help needed: mini vga cable..

24 posts in this topic

I am looking for HP Mini VGA cable, this one. http://www.shopping.hp.com/store/product/product_detail/FY828AA/

I can't find it anywhere to buy from UK sites, only US sites. On UK sites its either constantly out of stock or discontinued.

Anybody can advise me where I can buy it, maybe some shops which not trade online sell them? Also, maybe somebody have it and don't use it, then please PM me.

$34.99 lol

It is overpriced for what it is, but I will pay upto £60, if it can be found here in UK.

theres 1 on ebay for 55

Thank you very much, just found it also 5 min ago. Strange: I was looking on Ebay yesterday, and it was not there, only cables which ships from USA.

Seller said its 5 available, I will wait hour or so, in case somebody here might find it from a proper retailer. If not, then I will get it from Ebay.

Thanks again! x

Thank you FTE. Its not the same the cable. I've seen this one before, and sent a link to the person who asked me to buy it. (my stepfather). He said its not the right one. I don't know why, as the all ports looks very similar.

He said that he can buy this one in Kiev for $20, but he needs exactly the same as from my original link.

I've read all this threads before and many others, as I thought somebody must have done similar compatible cable.

All options I suggested were refused.

I just tried to buy the precise cable from ebay, but my Paypal account is restricted. :confused:. They deposited small amount of funds on it, and I need to verify what it is, to restore it, but transaction cant take 3-4 working days! I need this cable by Wednesday next week at the latest, so I can sent it with a truck driver in Kiev!

If you have online access to the card account you're using, you can get the amount to verify your paypal account from there. Thats how I did my cards.

If you have online access to the card account you're using, you can get the amount to verify your paypal account from there. Thats how I did my cards.

My Paypal account was restricted 4 times during the last 2 weeks. Usually its a very simple process to restore it: to answer few security questions, put you credit cards details again and submit details of an additional CC. (I don't know how other people can do it, if they don't have other CC)

Its not the case now. I gone through the both routes: they deposit small amount of money on your CC, DC, or bank account, then you need to submit what the precise figure of deposited money was, to restore the account. I hope I will find out tomorrow, as transaction did not appeared yet on my online CC account yet.

Why the fook I need to go through so much hassle to buy some poxy cable! :confused:

Why the fook I need to go through so much hassle to buy some poxy cable! :confused:

It's odd that they are so hard to get. Normally, and cables or adapters are easy to find.

It's odd that they are so hard to get. Normally, and cables or adapters are easy to find.

I know, and I don't have any other option as to buy from ebay. :confused:

Hi Xenia

Have you tried Maplins? http://www.maplin.co.uk

I've always managed to get anything I need from there. If I need it urgently there's a store not far from me, otherwise delivery is within a couple of days.

I've always found the staff reasonably knowledgeable too.

Hi Xenia

Have you tried Maplins? http://www.maplin.co.uk

I've always managed to get anything I need from there. If I need it urgently there's a store not far from me, otherwise delivery is within a couple of days.

I've always found the staff reasonably knowledgeable too.

Thank you Debs, but I wish it was as easy as that, I would have called to Maplin days ago. This cable is notoriously difficult to get in UK and on continent. I scrolled internet for hours for a last few days looking for it, complete Zilch apart of Ebay, and I cant buy it from there as my Paypal account is restricted, (or it will be for the next day or so, before It will be resolved).

davai salo

What you are on about? It does not make sense.

Bring us back salo from ukraine plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Get your fooking own. Its more then enough porkies here.

Get your fooking own. Its more then enough porkies here.

On other hand: I will swap proper Ukrainian salo from the very happy and extremely intelligent pig, which I trained to jump through the skipping rope (she does not jumps anymore now though).. in exchange for the link to website which sells HP mini vga cable. (apart of Ebay)

I know its a fat chance of it, (npi) but I still did not lost hope. Ok...I did, to be honest. :confused:

Even if you brought it today you would not get it for Wed this week.

Even if you brought it today you would not get it for Wed this week.

I've received it today. :)