crossfire

Morocco

11 posts in this topic

Im off to Morocco later in year, the coastal resort of Agadir to be exact, anyone have any tips?

Never been to Agadir although want to as it is supposed to be very good. Had mixed experiences punting in Casablanca - the scene is not organised (like everything else in Maroc) - found a couple of pick up bars where the girls congregated. One all nighter I had there was superb, the other a big disappointment - c'est la vie I guess. Both these involved paying the hotel receptionist some extra cash for double occupancy in my room, think that's normal.

Do remember it is an Islamic country, even though it is a relaxed one some places are anti alcohol and very anti punting - sure you will find some decent bars in Agadir Have fun, I find arabic women speaking french very sexy!

I had a very brief visit there last week, didn't have a chance to look at the clubs etc. I have also read on the ISG that you're right you need to bung the receptionist at least 20Dh to get past them.

Are you going back Crossfire? Yes ISG has good info, many mangers who go to Maroc recommend renting an apartment. Agadir has been mentioned on here quite a bit, as Ryan air offer cheap flights.

I had a very brief visit there last week, didn't have a chance to look at the clubs etc. I have also read on the ISG that you're right you need to bung the receptionist at least 20Dh to get past them.

Been there twice on family holidays . Cheaper than Casalanca & Marakash .

Didn't punt there ,but there were loads of girls . mostly in the clubs attached to hotels .

You do need an apartment to take girls back to ,or arrange it with the receptionist at your hotel ..

Great seafood down near the port . . Always bargain .

Your best bet as you already know is ISG &WSG . I think i did post there at some point ..

Agadir is a hell lot better than across the sea Canary Isles ..

20 Dh is only £1.50 . Are you sure ??

Been there twice on family holidays . Cheaper than Casalanca & Marakash .

Didn't punt there ,but there were loads of girls . mostly in the clubs attached to hotels .

You do need an apartment to take girls back to ,or arrange it with the receptionist at your hotel ..

Great seafood down near the port . . Always bargain .

Your best bet as you already know is ISG &WSG . I think i did post there at some point ..

Agadir is a hell lot better than across the sea Canary Isles ..

JJS can you please advice on hotels which allow this and the one with clubs attached to them ?

JJS can you please advice on hotels which allow this and the one with clubs attached to them ?

Please read what i posted . . I said WGS girls to be found in Hotel with Clubs on Site or attached to hotels .

Ie Nightclubs ,Discos in hotel comlpexes . You will have trouble bringing girls back to the hotel .

Hence the need for an apartment .

From memory and digging uo old notes and cards ,they were .

1 The disco at Sofitiel Hotel ..

2. Flamingo Club ...

3 Atlantic Palace .

4. The Beach Club .

5. Dreams Disco . .

Then a lot of WGS were . hanging around at McDonalds opposite Sahara Club ..

The most expensive club was Pappagyo.

Another good place was the Irish Pub on the Beach Road ...

I did a lot of Drinking and eating seafood and discovering the place ,but wasn't very keen on the Punting Side . at the time .

I need another trip to do it .

Always bargain . From what i heard 500Dh for few hours ,and max 800 Dh all night for a top of the range .

Dunno ???.

Please read what i posted . . I said WGS girls to be found in Hotel with Clubs on Site or attached to hotels .

Ie Nightclubs ,Discos in hotel comlpexes . You will have trouble bringing girls back to the hotel .

Hence the need for an apartment .

From memory and digging uo old notes and cards ,they were .

1 The disco at Sofitiel Hotel ..

2. Flamingo Club ...

3 Atlantic Palace .

4. The Beach Club .

5. Dreams Disco . .

Then a lot of WGS were . hanging around at McDonalds opposite Sahara Club ..

The most expensive club was Pappagyo.

Another good place was the Irish Pub on the Beach Road ...

I did a lot of Drinking and eating seafood and discovering the place ,but wasn't very keen on the Punting Side . at the time .

I need another trip to do it .

Always bargain . From what i heard 500Dh for few hours ,and max 800 Dh all night for a top of the range .

Dunno ???.

Clarification . You will have trouble taking the girls back to your Room if you are staying at a Hotel ..

20 Dh is only £1.50 . Are you sure ??

Yep left a 0 of the ed of that one!

Yep left a 0 of the ed of that one!

I thought you did ..

200 DH about £ 14 something .

More like it .