Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conwy

A Little Story...

5 posts in this topic

A lady told me of an occasion when 15 pro-dommes got together one evening in a bar in London WC1.

Apart from the obvious question of finding a collective adjective for such a grouping, she told me that:

There was a middle-aged gentleman sitting at an adjacent table reading a book. As the evening progressed and drink flowed some of the ladies became increasingly voluble and frank about their experiences.

Since said gentleman turned not one page of his book for over two hours, one can only imagine the sort of stuff which he might have heard.... :lol:

A lady told me of an occasion when 15 pro-dommes got together one evening in a bar in London WC1.

Apart from the obvious question of finding a collective adjective for such a grouping, she told me that:

There was a middle-aged gentleman sitting at an adjacent table reading a book. As the evening progressed and drink flowed some of the ladies became increasingly voluble and frank about their experiences.

Since said gentleman turned not one page of his book for over two hours, one can only imagine the sort of stuff which he might have heard.... :lol:

Perhaps he was so intrigued he went and experienced what they were discussing for himself. :)

HI Conwy,

He defeanatly was enjoying the stories. Ohh dear!!! :D Now he can write his own book full of naughty stories. :lol:

I bet he was secretly recording the conversations so he could write volume two of "Shades of Grey"!