Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logyplot

Harrowby Street In The News Again

4 posts in this topic

The story was in today's Guardian www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/27/carole-waugh-double-life-police

I see Harrowby is in the news again. ... It seems that Carole Waugh moonlighted as a WG. Just hope that it had nothing to do with her abduction and that she is found soon in good health.

A guy has been arrested following pictures of a guy at a cash machine in Enfield using her card were made public, so we shall soon know whats happened hopefully. I read she was supposed to be a multi-millionaire so no idea if true why she would be a WG.

A guy has been arrested following pictures of a guy at a cash machine in Enfield using her card were made public, so we shall soon know whats happened hopefully. I read she was supposed to be a multi-millionaire so no idea if true why she would be a WG.

Really? We too easily believe here that because most WGs do it primarily for the money, that's the only reason they ever do it. It would be strange if that were true, because people vary so. Being successful in business (especially when it involves a woman moving to the middle east) must be correlated with risk-taking behaviour, I would think.

Risk taking, wanting new experiences, enjoying sex, liking the work better than the alternatives, even companionship: how can any of these not have been reasons some took this up? On the other hand, low self-esteem must be another one - again, only a minority of the time.